LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at least until he garners 'flame' anyway

But I will say that the guy under the hammer here just happened to get in on the wrong thread or rather the right thread with the wrong grouping of users for this sort of thing (for his sake).

But again this guy came onto a public forum to announce his poor behavior with what probably is some customers LGT and not a program car and then proceeded to state how he has sex in unsold SUV's HAHAHA! WOW! only on LGT.com :lol::p

:lol: Now you're getting into the swing of it! :lol:

The Infinity thing is from Mr. Know-All-Racer-$120k-Snitches-Get-Stiches. He couldn't get it right to save his life. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Guest JessterCPA
Wait he actually typed "Snitches get stitches "?? :eek: Well he deserves the abuse LOL he wont be back to type "tool-ish" things

He posted up an idiotic post (which was probably also false) and we called him out on it. He backpeddled unsuccesfully. He's no diff than other dummies with post counts of <10 that make outrageous claims & brags that they cannot back up.

He posted up an idiotic post (which was probably also false) and we called him out on it. He backpeddled unsuccesfully. He's no diff than other dummies with post counts of <10 that make outrageous claims & brags that they cannot back up.

Got it. Well I guess you need a moron every now and again to test your cyber warrior skills aka ability to analyze posts for content then use that against the original poster to negate and humiliate

Guest JessterCPA
Got it. Well I guess you need a moron every now and again to test your cyber warrior skills aka ability to analyze posts for content then use that against the original poster to negate and humiliate

You are making it sound worse than it is. Anyone can just be a newb...we were all there. But just don't be an idiot. We've all made dumb posts, but just come clean with it.

Sorry, yes I'm new to this thread and new to blogging. All my statements are true, yes there were errors in grammar and I didn't type complete sentences. I haven't represented Subaru in a positive manner by "bragging" about my life decisions. What’s done is done there is no changing that. In my future posts I will maintain a professional and mature take on the subject without alluding to what personal experiences I have to share. As far as bashing JessterCPA's car, my initial quote was that you shouldn't try a guy in the new LGT. Didn't say anything good or bad but from my experience in the G35x, it didn't perform the way I would have expected. The spelling, **** come on we all make mistakes and if you all enjoy exploiting them then so be it. What you call backpedaling I call an unnecessary justification of my actions to provide an accurate description of the situation because of the constant bashing. Enough said, it’s great to be apart of this forum and I have met lots of helpful people and enjoy reading some of the topics. You all have a great day/life, JessterCPA I'll get back at you when I feel I have sufficient time to waste proving myself to you. Thanks for all the love and hate!

Sorry, yes I'm new to this thread and new to blogging. All my statements are true, yes there were errors in grammar and I didn't type complete sentences. I haven't represented Subaru in a positive manner by "bragging" about my life decisions. What’s done is done there is no changing that. In my future posts I will maintain a professional and mature take on the subject without alluding to what personal experiences I have to share. As far as bashing JessterCPA's car, my initial quote was that you shouldn't try a guy in the new LGT. Didn't say anything good or bad but from my experience in the G35x, it didn't perform the way I would have expected. The spelling, **** come on we all make mistakes and if you all enjoy exploiting them then so be it. What you call backpedaling I call an unnecessary justification of my actions to provide an accurate description of the situation because of the constant bashing. Enough said, it’s great to be apart of this forum and I have met lots of helpful people and enjoy reading some of the topics. You all have a great day/life, JessterCPA I'll get back at you when I feel I have sufficient time to waste proving myself to you. Thanks for all the love and hate!

I notice that most of your posts are magically gone since yesterday. I wonder why....

No need to dwell on the past, lets move on.

I'll forget your past posts when I feel like I have suffiencet time to waste on forgetting your past posts.

Let's be honest though... it's not that you actually care about your image on here... you started getting a little nervous we were getting close to which dealer you worked at weren't ya? ;) You bragged, got called on it, and now you're rethinking your approach. By the way, you just spent 5 mins on a post that you could have wasted on replying to Jesse. :munch:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

oh n mister jesster it will blow your car out of the water in every aspect
I'd say that was a bit more than what you just tried to play it off as. :)

Guest JessterCPA
Sorry....

What you do not seem to get regarding me directly, is I chose out of respect for the forum & you, to send our discussion to PM instead of clogging this thread up. All you had to do was acknowledge/reply and I probably would have been satisfied.

Guest JessterCPA
...and in all fairness, when my current car comes to lease end this coming September I will take a look at the 2010/2011 Legacy. It deserves a look.

I'd say that was a bit more than what you just tried to play it off as. :)

That is after he took it to heart what I said look a little deeper brother. Also my dealership is nowhere close to 90210, I would not allow myself to get caught in this situation. :cool:

Archived