LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but 115 means shifting into 5th. Have to see if it is faster to hold 4th or if the higher trap makes up for the extra shift.

I am already planning strategies. I got a certain Z06 I am aiming for, lol.

Don't make me roll out the slickies.....;) 1.5 60fts sound real nice!

Don't make me go buy 4 slickies. The wife would have a fit, lol. She might go Mrs. Woods on my arse and beat my car with a club.

:lol:

Four slickies would send your rear diff into a panic...:redface:

Now a nice set of radials would have your 60ft in the 1.6-1.7 range, if thats the case you will be dipping into the high 11's for sure.....

I know the Z06 with slickies will be in the DEEP low 12's.....;)

Oh snap! I'll plan on 5000 then. Thats all it took to pull you last time, lol.

Oh, took the wifey for a little spin today. She will NOT get back in the car. She swears she almost pissed herself. I even screamed "Turbo Boost KITT" when we hit the peak. She clentches her eyes shut, screams STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, opens her eyes looking at the speedo, clentches her eyes shut again and starts to pray. I never even went above 140mph. She says the car is going to kill me and to make sure my life insurance policy is current. I love this shit. You just can't make this crap up.

No. He can probably win. IF he drives the friggin thing. In all honesty I started out in front and got to hit the gas first. He just didn't catch up until I slowed.

If he can get that beast off the line clean (with no traction control) he can woop on me.

The 1-2-3 shift happens soooooo fast I might need some practice to get a really clean run.

Been a while since I drove a car this fast every day. Already had a few oh sh*t experiences. The car is faster than the brakes and the suspension needs readjusting to handle the increased speeds. Its easy to get used to the speed in a straight, but in the twistys getting complacent is DANGEROUS.

I haven't had a car out drive me in a long time. It is actually exciting to have a car that can push me again. But at the same time, hitting the wall hurts. I have been upside down more than once. Just been 15 years since it last happened.

Shamar called the car a "wolf in sheeps clothing". With the DGM color I think it is a fitting name , "Wolf". I think I'm gonna have a (graphics artist) buddy make me a logo and have a few small window stickers cut, lol.

My 91craptacular tune.

This is a 3rd gear pull in a SpecB, clutch slipping some around 4000rpm.

I would post a graph for the e85 tune, but it is useless as the clutch slippage is too great.

These numbers would be slightly higher with a good clutch.

2008 SpecB

68HTA

750cc DW top feeds

255lph Walbro

GS TGV deletes (coated)

3mm phenolic spacers

Perrin LW crank pulley

Perrin EL headers

Cobb uppipe

ERZ catted DP

SPT CBE (modded to 3" flange)

Typhoon intake

AP inlet tube

Prodrive 3 port BCS

GFB BPV (100% recirc)

RacerX FMIC

Infamous1 tune

831330216_NewImage.thumb.JPG.842d760ba91e4b5dd5df263dd86e2f3b.JPG

The spreadsheet is correct.

I went OCD making sure to get everything correct.

I could make it read higher. This is as accurate as possible.

Not trying to misrepresent. Believe me. The car is fast, lol.

You do opensource tuning for wrx's correct?

And if so, any idea what kind of power increase on an almost stock 08?

Thanks

Of course, generally about a 15-20WHP increase. The WRXs tend to pickup a lot of midrange torque though due to their undersized turbos. Nice increase in smoothness and power delivery.

Archived