LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

WOW. I feel like important or something. Is your new avatar my rear windshield? Eat your heart out Drew. My car is cooler than yours! LOL.

I should get you a better shot if its going to be world famous. G get the man a decent shot of my rear glass would you?

By the way Shamar, my buddy is willing to charge by the square foot of vinyl. No cutting or design charge. If you just want the lettering let me know. If you got the graphics I emailed and like those I can resize them to your specs and have them cut too. All the same price.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW. I feel like important or something. Is your new avatar my rear windshield? Eat your heart out Drew. My car is cooler than yours! LOL.

I should get you a better shot if its going to be world famous. G get the man a decent shot of my rear glass would you?

By the way Shamar, my buddy is willing to charge by the square foot of vinyl. No cutting or design charge. If you just want the lettering let me know. If you got the graphics I emailed and like those I can resize them to your specs and have them cut too. All the same price.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your seriously my favorite person now....

Just let me know how much on the stickers...lets say a 100 cut at 2''x12'' to make it easy. I sent a email on the example, I think it was #2. I need fitted hats and collar shirts too :D

Sheeeet, I can see the water. I am at 0 elevation. I can pull logs in negative elevations if I drive in to the valley (5 minutes away).

Just thought I would rub it in since Shamar was just talking to me about your set up today (our cars are very similar).

haha, kool. Can't wait to go stg. 3 some time next year. I'm hoping some BNR's will be in the classifieds for cheap by then. Gotta buy an engagement ring + house first =\

This catless Shamar stg.2 tune should be plenty fun til then though =)

Woops, I meant 05pearl Mark. He has a 68HTA too.

Stage 2 is fun. Get used to it first. Enjoy the car some. Make the little lady happy, then come back for more.

The tree, and the launch are what were slowing you down. It was your first time. It takes some practice. But for $20 it seemed like you had fun.

Sheeeet, I can see the water. I am at 0 elevation. I can pull logs in negative elevations if I drive in to the valley (5 minutes away).

Just thought I would rub it in since Shamar was just talking to me about your set up today (our cars are very similar).

:jealous: again :p

Yeah, but you get to go try different turbos. I am jealous of your ability to swap turbos like underwear for more power, lol. Shamar says he tunes you about as much as he tunes me, and he is on my speed dial, lol.

^ Yeah, that too. Beef and potatoes being fried, ahhhhhh. Melted cheese artery clogging goodness.

I feel like a 4x4 right now. How about you G?

I hear you. We were discussing the next tune for the 1000cc injectors today. Like crack. Just got this far and now I want more. Planning the fueling for the next turbo already, lol. Sure hope the block is going to keep up.

Yeah, but you get to go try different turbos. I am jealous of your ability to swap turbos like underwear for more power, lol. Shamar says he tunes you about as much as he tunes me, and he is on my speed dial, lol.

^ Yeah, that too. Beef and potatoes being fried, ahhhhhh. Melted cheese artery clogging goodness.

I feel like a 4x4 right now. How about you G?

I'd come up but I'm at work still and wont be leaving here until almost 8 so I wont be coming up tonight. Maybe one of these other nights this week though.

Can you believe a friggin Scion TC tried to play with me tonight?

I was on the way home from dinner (met G for some eats). Damn thing pulls up next to me, revs it and cuts me off almost clipping my front end. Had the wife in the car too.

Needless to say, I jumped into the bike lane, passed him (yeah that was tough) slammed on the brakes causing him to swerve onto the shoulder and LAUNCHED. I had to wait at the next green light for him to catch up. Then just as he was getting to the line (already going 50+) I LAUNCHED again. He never even had a chance. Even my wife ended up laughing in the end.

When are these stupid kids going to realize that a Coke can for a muffler does not make a car fast?

Infamous1 tuning makes a car FAST.

Im now on Rev 04. Waiting for rev 05, now I know why it got delayed... :-)

Is there an Infamous1 sticker or badge available? Want to put one on the rear for those who are behind. ;-)

Archived