LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
bump, for the guy that taught itsme!!! You rock!!

Lol yeah he told me about you guys little fun session. Yeah itsme has picked my brain since day one. :lol:

Had a nice little tuning session today, lets get tuned folks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need to coordinate schedules to meet you for a road tune in the next few weeks. I will plan my VF-52 swap around when we can meet for a road tune. Would like to try and meet the day after getting everything in and checked. The car is my daily driver. We can talk about it at the fun run if you make it.

Bump for a great tuner!

what's the difference between a road tune and an e-tune?

In my case it allows me to get the most out of the vehicle without fear of any unseen mishaps. If there is a mishap while road tuning I can diagnose quickly as I have seen all sorts of problems. Also I can quickly get through multiple revisions as well. While e-tuning most cars can be dialed in with less than 6 revisions, on the road I can strive for more, safely. ;)

I live in North Carolina and have heard alot about your tuning programs and i have alot of questions, I'll keep it short. I have an 07LGt A/t i just purchased from the subaru dealership i work at. I just installed the SPT intake and have had good results the most noticable the sound. I want to get some programing that will wake the car up, it's already fast i just want more. It's a daily driver in which i travel 30 mins to work, should i get the SPT exhaust and do you have a program that i can use my self and understand? can i use the access port connector from the dealership to do this programing with my laptop. I have many more but i'm just getting started so i'll spare you till then. thanks.

I live in North Carolina and have heard alot about your tuning programs and i have alot of questions, I'll keep it short. I have an 07LGt A/t i just purchased from the subaru dealership i work at. I just installed the SPT intake and have had good results the most noticable the sound. I want to get some programing that will wake the car up, it's already fast i just want more. It's a daily driver in which i travel 30 mins to work, should i get the SPT exhaust and do you have a program that i can use my self and understand? can i use the access port connector from the dealership to do this programing with my laptop. I have many more but i'm just getting started so i'll spare you till then. thanks.

Email me your questions and possible utilities in full and I will go ver your options.

infamoustuning@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

Shamar,

With starting work and unpacking, etc. I never finished logging the car and sending you data to finish the (new) tune. We stopped at rev 2 or 3 once I got to Cali. The car ran fine enough to not worry about it (especially since it was sitting in the garage for the last month). I didn't need the car since I got the SpecB and wanted to break in the motor. The wife is now working and driving the car every day. I pulled an LV and I've got some knock correction going on. Can we resume the tune, or do I need to pay again? No modifications to the motor, just pulled some suspension goodies. Let me know. Thanks and congrats on the Z06!

-Mike

Shamar,

Can we resume the tune, or do I need to pay again? No modifications to the motor, just pulled some suspension goodies. Let me know. Thanks and congrats on the Z06!

-Mike

Of course you gotz to payz me....:lol:

J/K

Send me the current LV, then reset and get me a 3rd gear pull. Shouldn't be much correction needed at all. As always we'll get er' running right!

Ahh the Z06 is alright....:p

Ok. Once the wife is home from work I will pull an LV, reset and then pull some logs. Found a good road, but have to wait until its later. Wish I had two M/T's. The friggin 5EAT pulls to over 100mph in third while the SpecB pulls to around 85mph. Way easier to log the SpecB.

I'm sure the car is very close. Prob, just some minor corrections. Plus, with the car now the wife's DD, I am not looking for max power. You could even dial the boost back a bit if you wanted. I need at least 1 car to somewhat reliable, lol. Thanks again!

I used to log my car on vandergrift because there is an island in the middle of it over by douglas and no streets since there is a park so you don't have to worry about people popping out and nobody is over there ever. I do this around midnight of course.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=oceanside,+ca&sll=33.275417,-117.295833&sspn=0.012952,0.01929&ie=UTF8&ll=33.270376,-117.29579&spn=0.006477,0.009645&t=h&z=17]street I log on[/ame]

Archived