LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice. Thanks for the info.

Just a quick question, i'm totally new to the OS tuning thing, when doing a tune on the street is there anyway to find out whp like on a dyno?

Yeah result can be populated with the spreadsheet.

woot imma need a road tune soon probably week or two...lemme know what u have open! tia

Weekends generally need a week in advance to book. For now I am available some weekdays as well, but that will be changing very soon. PM me for details.

Put me down for the 27th or 28th if it's still open. Unless a spot opens up sooner let me know.

PM me for availabily, also I am out in Moreno Valley now. There is two others before you, still trying to confirm dates.

Hey Shamar,

If you ride with me on Apr. 3, can you road tune my car at the track? I'm getting a new CBE that day, so I'll finally be set for my stg 2 tune!

:lol: Road tunes are generally done for the most part in 3-4th gears solely. At the track as you know, it is straight acceleration from 0.

San Jose huh?

Well if you get to the track early enough I can tune you either during tech or between sessions which takes about 1-2 hours or so. I used to tune right down the road from the track so there are plenty of roads to dial you in on. :cool:

My 4th gear bounces off the red line at 115 (6mt) so that should be good at the 1/4 mile rite? I've never done that kind of track yet. Should be fun learning.

At stg 2 you'll be doing good if you just make it into 4th at Fontana...:)

Shift early into 5th, you will likely have a higher trap and lower time. Remeber your tune has reduced boost north of 6000 rpms.

1st-Redline

2nd-Redline

3rd-6500

4th-6200ish

This is true. Thats why I am not sure if it is going to be worth going for 5th even for me. If the car winds up that fast, fine. But if it means holding 4th for the last 100 feet or shifting into 5th, I will have to try both. Its going to be a earning experience with the car. The tach moves FAST. Plus the new clutch. It will be fun.

Archived