LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

Thats real close to where I was gonna pull. I'll check it out. Hadn't been to that side of the Valley since I played little league at North River Road Community Center. Forgot all about how long and straight Vandergrift was. Of course now all the OPD will be waiting for me. Fun times!

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll check it out this afternoon, then go back at an UNSPECIFIED time. Don't want any ricers thinking I'm looking for a race.

Once in NY I was pulling a log and I split right as a Civic was pulling up on me. He thought I was racing, so when I slowed to make a second pull, I let him get up next to me. Once I floored it, he was nothing but a little dot flashing his headlights in my rear view mirror. Yeah, he got smoked so bad all he could do was flash his headlights like his car broke or something. I doubled back when I was done with the log, but he was gone. No broken car, just his broken ego, lol.

Once in NY I was pulling a log and I split right as a Civic was pulling up on me. He thought I was racing, so when I slowed to make a second pull, I let him get up next to me. Once I floored it, he was nothing but a little dot flashing his headlights in my rear view mirror.

I had this same thing happen to me once but it was an STi :cool:

I had this same thing happen to me once but it was an STi :cool:

That's far more impressive than an East Coast Civic (it did have Vtech, yo!).

But with my first (slightly overboosting) rev of tune #1, I got to sh*t on a Porsche 911. He never knew what hit him when my car LAUNCHED off the line. By the end of third gear he gave up (too scared to go over 100mph, I guess). :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Unsubscribed due to extreme gheyness factor. This thread took a very wrong turn last weekend. Shamar what the hell are you doing on these road tunes? Making a little extra cash pulled over on the side of the road under a freeway pass?

Archived