LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw Shamar today... As always, quality work. We ended up spending 3.5 hours tuning and tuning and tuning. Car pulls well. I could not be happier!

Thanks Shamar!

YEAAAAAHHH!!!

Stay TUNED....meet coming towards the end of Jan...

:bbq:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
woohoo road tuning a 68HTA today, been a while since I have been in a quick Subaru...Sorry to all the recently tuned stock turbo guys:redface:

Any comment on how the 68HTA (I will try and type it correctly too) stacks up against other 20Gs you have tuned in regards to top-end airflow? and max whp?

Wow what a difference. It was a lot of work installing the 68HTA and all the supporting mods, but did I say wow?

Car is running great. Pulls strong enough in 4th and 5th gear to make my OEM clutch (15k miles) slip. Time for more upgrades.

Thanks Shamar!

Any comment on how the 68HTA (I will try and type it correctly too) stacks up against other 20Gs you have tuned in regards to top-end airflow? and max whp?

Haven't had a real apples to apples comparison. Different altitudes, air densities and temps. However my thought is that the TD06 20g produces more power north of 5500 rpms. Also the way the HTA comes into boost is a bit different as well.

Haven't had a real apples to apples comparison. Different altitudes, air densities and temps. However my thought is that the TD06 20g produces more power north of 5500 rpms. Also the way the HTA comes into boost is a bit different as well.

Makes you wonder if the 20g can flow more then 44 lbs/min.

I would love to compare logs with someone with the exact same intake (73mm KSTech) and see who flow more MAFV at the same IAT.

Archived