LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I keep getting asked I went ahead and pulled a log on e85. I used the log for an airboy. This is a 3rd gear pull in a specB. Torque is low because of 3rd gear instead or fourth (lower load) and the AWFUL sip at 4000+rpm. I can not do a 4th gear pull as the clutch cant hold at all in WOT. This run was freaky enough with all the slip and it shows in the graph, lol.

Infamous tunes are the ULTIMATE!

Here you go. Enjoy.

e85.thumb.jpg.5c5c79bfeed59d9125366e4a1d23198c.jpg

He posted this week. With all the email's he has to answer plus the 20-30 PM's from the board every day, sometimes he takes a break from posting. If he is swamped, it's kind of hard to justify advertising more, lol. Plus he has been interviewing for a day job again. The man is working 12-16 hours a day.

He posted this week. With all the email's he has to answer plus the 20-30 PM's from the board every day, sometimes he takes a break from posting. If he is swamped, it's kind of hard to justify advertising more, lol. Plus he has been interviewing for a day job again. The man is working 12-16 hours a day.

Ah, that's why there's a delay this week! Im a guy who's quick to do logs after every revision. Hex sent to me, logs done and emailed back. You guys are very lucky you're in the US and have an option to go see him personally. :-)

:lol::lol::lol:

Only 20 emails and 26 PM's currently and a upcoming interview....:spin:

What up Shama? I have a avo throttle body hose coming to the house on wed then Mike's going to give me a hand with the install. Keep you posted so we can get the logs sent to you. later on then

Perfect. like I mentioned, call me once they are sent. Mike is very familiar with the process.

Damn...Good to see ya around Shamar!!

It's like the stars were out of alignment or something...just something in the world wasn't right. I was getting no sleep, less sex, and couldn't focus at work!!

Now ALL THAT HAS CHANGED ;) All is well in the world again.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Damn...Good to see ya around Shamar!!

It's like the stars were out of alignment or something...just something in the world wasn't right. I was getting no sleep, less sex, and couldn't focus at work!!

Now ALL THAT HAS CHANGED ;) All is well in the world again.

:lol:

Your scarying me Drew, i'll give you a call tommorow around lunch. If not just ring me.

Archived