LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live in Canada so i'll need an E-tune :(

You have to allocate time for etuning and expect a 2 map revision at the very least per week. Etuning can get frustrating at times and sometimes stressful as you wait for an updated map. Im from Manila and had this experience. Currently waiting for free time as my one month is up but Shamar's been gracious to tell me not to worry about it. :-)

You have to allocate time for etuning and expect a 2 map revision at the very least per week. Etuning can get frustrating at times and sometimes stressful as you wait for an updated map.

Actually depends on how extensive your setup is, if your car is mechanically sound, unseen mechanical issues and the dept of your emails. Even so 2 revisions a week will easily make the 6 revisions in 30 days for stock fueling setups.

Then you have extensive setups like 05pearl in which I rolled out 20+ revisions in that same time span even with a host of issues. ;)

Then you have extensive setups like 05pearl in which I rolled out 20+ revisions in that same time span even with a host of issues. ;)

My ears were burning. :lol:

Gotta love those infamous e-tunes as well. I must admit that it does help when you work out of your home w/ a rural logging road only a mile or two away.

So based on my current set up, how long should I be dialed in ?

I do not know where your car is currently since you went ouside the outlined and communicated guidelines. I do not know if your undisclosed source of tuning was beneficial or detrimental. Really I was just trying to clean/finish your tune up as a courtesy.

For referenceI was tuning a setup on an Outback that was almost identical as yours during the same period from scratch and it took just 5 revisions to complete. :redface:

Looks like the 1000cc's are gonna get ordered this week. We need to retune-again after the injector swap. Want to get it done and have everything dialed in before May 28. So we are good for June 1. Boost gauge is here tomorrow. Can verify the MAP sensor too.

The 16g is gonna be here next month too. So, time to retune the 5EAT also.

I don't need stickers, lol.

I smell a magazine layout once the BBK comes...

Might have to. Just received my R-Rev CF Interior kit. Damn purtty. All that REAL CF on my doors and dash. Starting to look show carish. Need some PDR first too.

I think I am ordering the 1000's today. Found a buyer for my 750's so it got cheaper for me and the 750 buyer. I need a tire "sponsor" for the drags. If I can get meats, the 1000's tuned up (and stop fiddling long enough to race) it should be impressive.

Well, me and my best friend got our downpipes for our 2009 and 2010 wrx yesterday.

Looks like next step is to receive the tactrix cable then we'll be ready for that infamous tune !

You said you wanted to start with the 2009 since its the only one with officials defs. We have an accessport here sub-003. Can we use it to log mine (2010) and then use the tactrix cable in the future to load maps (original and tuned) instead of using the cobb ?

Then we could sell the cobb ap i guess ?

Or go with the known published defs of the '10 wrx ?

Anyways, really excited !

im up to 2500km on my 2010 already.

Hehe, I have been here forever, but I do think it was my first post.. lol

Used to own a 2003 legacy gt limited wagon that I got converted to 5spd. I had hopes of doing the swap this summer. But after my best friend called me to switch from a A4 quattro chipped to a subaru because he was tired of the maintenance, we went to try a couple subarus.

We ended up testing out the new 2010 wrx... I fell in love and bought a 2010 limited on the spot. lol We were there for him and he got an 09 used, with 16k miles on it.

I really love it... here's a pic before a lot of other mods, lol. I got my Hella supertone, I will install them if it stops raining. I will also do the small red trim in the grill to complement them. I have also plans for the 3m Dinoc carbon fiber for the roof.

Stage 2 infamous tuned.. yay ! Can't wait !

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n178/charancon/Legacy%20GT/IMG_0913.jpg

All right. Gonna get wicked crazy nuts now.

1000cc injectors in shipping.

OEM WRX Boost gauge pod in shipping (for my new gauge).

CF Camera mount in shipping (so I can video wooping on you).

Grimmspeed 38mm EWG v-band uppipe, dump and Tial in shipping.

AP engine cover in shipping.

Gonna get everything together, get it installed and we are gonna tune for the moon suckah!

**** the limitations of the OTS wastegate. I am tired of playing games. Anything else you can think of to make this build complete let me know. I want to get this baby dialed in once and for all. At least for now until I decide to go for a bigger turbo lol.

Seriously though. Fuel pressure regulator etc. Whatever you think I need let me know. I'm gonna build the most wicked SpecB on the West Coast. Lets do this.

Gettin it on like Donkey Kong. We goin Sizzler when this is all done!

Archived