LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there an Infamous1 sticker or badge available? Want to put one on the rear for those who are behind. ;-)

What size you want? I am working on some smaller (2x10) for him now. If you want a full windshield size I can do that too.

What size you want? I am working on some smaller (2x10) for him now. If you want a full windshield size I can do that too.

I'm in for a smaller one already but how much for the bigger one? I think my car is too oem/understated to pull off a full window...

Needless to say, I jumped into the bike lane, passed him (yeah that was tough)

and thats in the wife's "slow" car (j/k but it could have done the same thing!)

Infamous1 tuning makes a car FAST.

'nuff said

Ok. I am going to make a larger, single color batch for Shamar. He just needs to decide on logo/no logo. We were going to do white because it shows up best on tinted glass.

If you want a custom color or size lets start a list. I can have them all made. Rear glass is about 41 inches across. It is bowed so unless you are going to cut the letters out to match the curve it is not perfect to the contour. Just letting you know.

The sticker on my rear glass is about 41 inches long and 3 inches high. It cost about $20.

Start some kind of list giving me size and color. If you want the "reaper" logo I can do that too. Options. Here is a pic of an early draft.

logo1.JPG.76ea629b7613af093c3e26eb914a8645.JPG

Taking out letters is no issue. They are di-cut, so you could even just cut out the "www" yourself.

Once I have a list of a few I will get them made. I pay by the foot of vinyl with no set up or cutting fees so it's a pretty good deal.

I was thinking of something small, a badge or sticker that go on the driver side opposite to my FORESTER XT badge. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey infamous.

If I buy a cobb accessport can you make a custom tune for me that will work on it?

I'm planning to get a cobb sf intake too.

just buy the cable (no intake\or AP) and save yourself a few hundy or better yet just buy an UP\DP and go stage 2 right off the bat for the same price as an accessport

Infamous Tuned

Archived