LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Legacies?

TheHolyGhost

Just out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in a tuning trip say, Spring or Summer time rolling around? Agile Auto is a thought along with CBRD Speed Factory. I like the thought of CBRD as it's still in PA and you'd get to avoid 95. I just thought a group trip would be badass. Maybe rent some tuning/dyno time as a group. They also have Saturday hours so a Friday/Saturday thing may be a possibility. This is all a pipe dream right now as my work is slow and there's an outside chance hours may be cut. I was just curious if anyone here would be up for such a thing next year some point.:munch:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are you at in Abington? Did you go to AHS?

More towards rockledge, around township line rd and church rd. Yes i did go to AHS. Graduated in 06.

Just noticed someone mentioned turbotek. Ray lives about 3 blocks from me, and i was driving behind him yesterday.

Just out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in a tuning trip say, Spring or Summer time rolling around? Agile Auto is a thought along with CBRD Speed Factory. I like the thought of CBRD as it's still in PA and you'd get to avoid 95. I just thought a group trip would be badass. Maybe rent some tuning/dyno time as a group. They also have Saturday hours so a Friday/Saturday thing may be a possibility. This is all a pipe dream right now as my work is slow and there's an outside chance hours may be cut. I was just curious if anyone here would be up for such a thing next year some point.:munch:

I am going stage 2 in late April/ early May. I will be in the market for a protune at that time. May be interested if we get some kind of group discount. So far I was thinking of going to Precision in NJ.

I have an 07 diamond gray tinted and debadged and live in south central phila btw.

Sweet! I'm maybe an hour and 1/2 away. Drive an 08 Diamond grey that's 100% dead stock. Hopefully by then work will pick up and stabilize as that's the timeframe I was interested in. Precision is a great choice I hear. Although I didn't waNt to run to NJ, that place I think would be worth it.

nope. But on another note, any one want to get dynoed on sat?

Where at? I'd love for someone to organize a dyno day not too far away. I want to dyno my car, Turbotek tuned reflash, It would have to be a Dynojet though, I know Mustang Dyno's are more accurate but I dont like the numbers lol. Too bad Phillydyno works closed, they were cheap, 65 bucks for a 4 pulls.

In the end I know I want to dyno my car, and have a few friends with non-subarus (e55 amg, turbo maxima, 350z, turbo prelude) that would also want to come down.

More towards rockledge, around township line rd and church rd. Yes i did go to AHS. Graduated in 06.

Just noticed someone mentioned turbotek. Ray lives about 3 blocks from me, and i was driving behind him yesterday.

Lol, small world, I'm right there too , martin road, right off township line, I think Ray is like 2 minutes away from me.

Where at? I'd love for someone to organize a dyno day not too far away. I want to dyno my car, Turbotek tuned reflash, It would have to be a Dynojet though, I know Mustang Dyno's are more accurate but I dont like the numbers lol. Too bad Phillydyno works closed, they were cheap, 65 bucks for a 4 pulls.

In the end I know I want to dyno my car, and have a few friends with non-subarus (e55 amg, turbo maxima, 350z, turbo prelude) that would also want to come down.

Lol, small world, I'm right there too , martin road, right off township line, I think Ray is like 2 minutes away from me.

I probally know the turbo maxima. I used to be pretty big over in the community. Had a 99 Sc'ed 00vi and a 97 3.5 swapped 6spd. Are you talking about jeeves turbo max?

where is there an awd dyno around?

I probally know the turbo maxima. I used to be pretty big over in the community. Had a 99 Sc'ed 00vi and a 97 3.5 swapped 6spd. Are you talking about jeeves turbo max?

where is there an awd dyno around?

Yup Jeeves max, hes actually one of my better friends. I went down to Verocious in DE to get dyno'd stock.

looks like im going up to Icy/phoenix racing in phoenix on saturday probably, anyone want to come up?

Icy/Phoenix has a dyno? How much for how many pulls? I might come up, E55 will probably come to.

waiting to hear back on rates and how many pulls. Wouldnt be this saturday but next saturday they would be able to do it. Ill post in here and make another thread to see if there is anymore interest in a dyno day kinda.

waiting to hear back on rates and how many pulls. Wouldnt be this saturday but next saturday they would be able to do it. Ill post in here and make another thread to see if there is anymore interest in a dyno day kinda.

Definitely let me know, I'd go myself and would bring others too if that would lower the price.

Archived