LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Legacies?

TheHolyGhost

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got my 90k service done at Procom in Toms River today. I was very impressed. The shop was spotless first of all, and they were extremely thorough with everything. They definately made me feel like my car was in good hands. They even bought me lunch! Highly recommend if you live in the area and are looking for a good shop that knows Subarus in and out

Just got my 90k service done at Procom in Toms River today. I was very impressed. The shop was spotless first of all, and they were extremely thorough with everything. They definately made me feel like my car was in good hands. They even bought me lunch! Highly recommend if you live in the area and are looking for a good shop that knows Subarus in and out

Great to hear, 02LGTSNJ.

Our local Subaru group will be heading to Procom tomorrow for a private event. My 2007 just hit 90k itself, so it's due for a thorough look.

I know I have a squeaky serpentine belt somewhere...:p

Gehmans Exhaust up near Shady Maple on 625/Reading road.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gehmans-Exhaust-Repair/131081013630347

Cheapest and best work in the area without a doubt.

Its about 5-6 miles from Shady. Take 625/Reading Rd north from 23/Main St in East Earl. Go north through Bowmansville. Gehman's will be on your right.

Thanks! Was looking at Gen 1 CTS-Vs, but had a change of heart after a few days. She's gonna stay now.

HA! I had this same thought a few months ago, dropping the LGT for a gen 1 CTS-V. Ended up decided if I was gonna get a new car, I'd save and wait a (long) bit and get a Gen 2.

I REALLY want a Gen 2 wagon. But I don't have 50k laying around, haha!

Archived