LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Legacies?

TheHolyGhost

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Id be up for a meet anywhere near philly after it warms up. I have HIDs, cobb sts, and cobb f+r sways waiting to go on but I dont have a garage and dont feel like braving the weather to do them! By the time I even get around to installing them Ill also have an invidia dp and perrin mid/y.

Anyone else's car too cold to start? Mine wouldnt start last night. Wasnt started for almost a week and I think the battery started to die a bit from the cold. Wasnt expecting to replace the factory battery at 2.5 years but I guess its time.

Mine was slow turning over on Friday morning (8 degrees). Also, when I left mine for 2 weeks in the garage it would not start. It was not the battery though - I needed to pump the gas pedal because it wasn't getting any fuel! I have had the original battery for 4.5 years.

Forget soap in my intercooler, I had ice! The car was covered with 1/2 inch thick ice - with 2 inches of snow beneath. I was standing there thinking "Where do I START?!"

thats what mine looked like and i didnt have a scraper or gloves so i karate chopped the outline of the windshield and back window pushed the snow/ice off then got in and waited for the feeling to come back to my hands.

Archived