LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Legacies?

TheHolyGhost

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha yea you deffinattly had the dirtiest car there. Good times there though. Little cold but fun. Glad to meet some legacy people. Going to try and get the car tuned tomorrow so i dont have to wait till saturday.

Map is awesome... It so much better now... Call pulls even harder...

I wasnt eally sure what to expect from the map but it definately makes a difference and it is also much smoother. Can't thank you enough for letting me use the dongle. Hoping to lay down some low 13s at the track. Ideally a 13.1-13.2 but we'll see.

-Pierce

here is the link i mentioned last night for the hilarious website that does not let you leave. this should be sent to anyone you want to piss off or annoy

http://smouch.net/lol/

BEWARE - if you go to the link you WILL be stuck on this website for a bit. you have been forewarned...

wa da tah my damie

Managed to pull a 1.79 60' at the track and trap 101mph but no impresive times.

Appartently tuning alliance foget to reset the rev limiter from stock form in my tune. So instead of it being at 7200 where i needed it was a 6800 costing me some good ETs.

-Pierce

any one going to be going to the meet on 12/2 at JSCSpeed? Its usually at their warehouse and the doors are open to stay inside and be warm but your still more then welcome to stand outside in the cold. Think im going to be heading up since I love driving with the retune.

Tuners estimates for the car are between 284-294awhp and way over 300ft/lbs. Its awesome!

any one going to be going to the meet on 12/2 at JSCSpeed? Its usually at their warehouse and the doors are open to stay inside and be warm but your still more then welcome to stand outside in the cold. Think im going to be heading up since I love driving with the retune.

Tuners estimates for the car are between 284-294awhp and way over 300ft/lbs. Its awesome!

I'm thinking of going. Are you giving out rides in the VF52 mobile?;)

Archived