LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Legacies?

TheHolyGhost

yea i checked ebay for some extra headlights, but at $150+ each that's a little pricey to buy something that'll sit in my closet.

I guess alot of it is preference. My car is my one and only form of transportation, so I need it each and every day. If I were doing this, I'd buy the Ebay lights, ship them out, have them cleared, then get them in. Just me, though.:)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea, seriously, who has a garage?

I have the following waiting to go on

Invidia DP

Grimmspeed UP

Perrin Mid/Y

Prodrive mufflers

Perrin TMIC

RCE Tarmac1's

So you went with the Tarmacs? Sweet. You can install it over at my place, I'll help and have air tools etc. I really want to see how they ride and if all that praise is called for.

Congrats! Did it take you long to find yours it took me nearly 3 months about 2 and 1/2 years ago. I searched throughout the entire country trying to track down a black 5mt wagon but settled for the white once one popped, red would have been my other acceptable color.

Nick

Thanks, Yes, I looked nationwide casually for about 6 months. It wasn't until the transmission blew up in the Golf that I searched daily. At that point, it took about 3 weeks to find a manual limited wagon in the right shape for the right price. Interestingly enough, I was really hunting for a white one. But black and red were on the back-up list. I lucked out and found this on just a bit outside Coatesville.

So you went with the Tarmacs? Sweet. You can install it over at my place, I'll help and have air tools etc. I really want to see how they ride and if all that praise is called for.

You rock!

Yea once I get everything in, Ill talk to you about setting something up.

I want to get that part on the DP cut down some, we have a machine shop at work, so Im gonna talk to them about getting on a bandsaw for a few mins.

You rock!

Yea once I get everything in, Ill talk to you about setting something up.

I want to get that part on the DP cut down some, we have a machine shop at work, so Im gonna talk to them about getting on a bandsaw for a few mins.

Yup, let me know, I'm not sure what DP part you are talking about , but if anything I have air cutting tools and shizzz.

Anyone going to Atco on Sunday? Looking to be sunny and a high of 50+ . Friend in an E55 AMG went last Sunday, said he got like 10+ runs in , and thats with letting the car cool down every once in a while. Said he could have probably gotten like 25 runs in from 10 to 3 if he just hot-lapped it.

I think he's going this weekend, I might go to, dunno If I wanna run with just a reflash though.

Any one know if there are any meets around the philly area? I live in West Chester and have not seen any.

You just have to watch the forum. And others as well. Even though NASIOC has a lot of dildos in it, there's a Mid-Atlantic forum there, too. More events/get-togethers/bull sessions will pop up as the weather improves.

You just have to watch the forum. And others as well. Even though NASIOC has a lot of dildos in it, there's a Mid-Atlantic forum there, too. More events/get-togethers/bull sessions will pop up as the weather improves.

Exactly.

Im gonna want to go exploring the poconos once the weather clears up and I have the T1s on the car.

i was up in the poconos this past weekened and the snowy roads were perfect for screwing around. These hasnt been enough snow down in WC for that.

I can give a big eh men to that. I was working overnight 8p-8a the night we got the 4 to 8 inches and it was looking sweet between 2 and 6 in the morning... or at least in the parking lot. The plow guy came by and did his thing around 5. When he asked me to move my car, I obliged by warming her up removing the snow and drifting around the building for 5 minutes or so.

When I left at 8 the roads were once again mostly wet salt pits. However I did not take the car out of the garage for a little dusting w/ salt, I drove into backroad territory and my 15 minute commute turned into a fun 1 hour session.

.....buy my wheels

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105374

Anyone recommend a good stereo shop in the area? Im wanting to get an FM modulator installed so I can listen to my ipod.

Just buy the Jazzy kit , cheap enough, works good, I have the audio out from my carpc going into the stock head unit via it. Install was simple enough, I did it in 2 hours but that's with triple checking everything and being super careful not to scratch the faceplate.

Any one know if there are any meets around the philly area? I live in West Chester and have not seen any.

I go to WC. If ya ever see me around just beep and flash and ill pull over haha. I got a silver 05 with dark tint, tinted tails and BBS REs. And a bunch more but you wouldnt be able to tell looking at the car.

Archived