LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Legacies?

TheHolyGhost

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just found this post - I am in East Falls right off Kelly Drive. Have ample parking for GTG or a tech day if anyone wants to do something when the weather turns a bit nicer. Black LGT with tint going on Monday - After-market wheels and spoiler - which I am trying to get rid of. If anyone has a OBP and wants to trade out a deck lid with a spoiler for one with out - please let me know!

Sorry S.A. - I just meant the deck lid swap, not the wheels... but they are ASA AR1's with Advan S.4. tires... I guess I'd take an offer of stockers plus cash if anyone wanted them...

The wheels are $134 on TR and the tires are $166 - They aren't new anymore so reasonable offers won't be laughed out of the building :).

Kennedy is good if you ask for Reuben as the tech. He's very good, & did lot's of mods for me on by GT & Spec B. Call Charles the Service manager & say that Steve Kish referred you. He's a good guy.

i went to kennedy for service / inspection before; i've got nothing bad (or good, for that matter) to say about them

although they did put a bunch of miles on the car to get the cats warmed up after it failed inspection the first time

wa da tah my damie

I'm in northeastern MD, just outside of Newark, DE and only 50 minutes from Philly. I have been browsing the (Mid Atlantic) forums for others in this area so that I can participate in meets and drives. Looks like at least one of you wants to start meeting when the weather gets better.

Count me in!

Ok, other than Fred Beans, what other Philly area Suby dealers can I trust? Specifically, one closer to the Plymouth Meeting area.

I've used Cherry Hill Subaru successfully, if that's not too far...

I'm in northeastern MD, just outside of Newark, DE and only 50 minutes from Philly. I have been browsing the (Mid Atlantic) forums for others in this area so that I can participate in meets and drives. Looks like at least one of you wants to start meeting when the weather gets better.

Count me in!

Newark DE here! Just moved here. 06 ABP GT. I haven't been driving her tho because some moron at Home Depot ran into my front driver side. Do you know any good shops in the area? Let me know. Thanks!

whats up delaware people. im also in claymont. i always go to the wrx sti meets on route 40 in bear im the only legacy there, so if you guys want to come out i will pm you guys.. here is the link to the meets at nasioc for all delaware people..http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1527287

Archived