LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Legacies?

TheHolyGhost

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was reading in the paper about a shop that had an open house in the Horsham area. Says he does dyno pulls and tuning with 30 something years experience. He also mentions things like former NMCA record holder, ASE cert'd, and a new location. And, he sells and tunes things like FAST products and Mike Moran's Big Stuff 3. Anybody that follows any kind of outlaw street cars knows who he is and what that is.;)

http://www.injection-connection.com/HomePage.htm

But, here's the kicker. No where does it say anything about AWD dyno work. I know, kinda asinine to post it on a Subaru website but he may be a great canidate for installs.:rolleyes:

Just put on my Mich X-Ice snow tires on Friday. Ready for some slippin & slidden. Not yet broken in.

Do you do a lot of trips to the Poconos or further north? In the past years I have felt snows are a waste for me, but I don't travel out of SJ much either. It seems like the climate is getting milder and milder every year.

Aliens in Bucks Co...lol...the story is pretty funny but the comments make it great like this one..."I awoke after a long night of partying in New Hope with a feeling that something had been inserted in my anus. Could this be an alien probe ?"

the story: http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/111-11182008-1623400.html

Aliens in Bucks Co...lol...the story is pretty funny but the comments make it great like this one..."I awoke after a long night of partying in New Hope with a feeling that something had been inserted in my anus. Could this be an alien probe ?"

the story: http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/111-11182008-1623400.html

That is epic.:lol::lol::lol:

Most sightings in lower Bucks a coincidence? Not with the high concentration of bars and low-incomers.

So is this meet gonna happen?

And side note..

Is there anyone that was the new version OBDII port thingy for the APV2? I had the old version and installed the new firmware on the AP so it doesnt connect to my car. I sent it out to get updated and it got sent back to my appartment in blacksburg. Long story short it arrived today and im in Philly. Im trying to load my new tune onto my car before i head to the drag strip on friday so if anyone could help me out id really appreciate it.

-Pierce

Pm me if you can help!!

i think hooters KOP around 730. I think we should all meet over by the movie theater to the left side of it if you are looking at it. Bigger lot so this way we can all meet up and have our cars near eachother. Ill probally go there first and then if no one shows up there by like 750 ill head over to hooters.

Hey all, Im 50/50 right now about tonight. Im not feeling to well. Ill try my best to make it.

KOP Hooters at 730. Its gonna be dark anyways so Im not too concerned about parking together. But, we'll see.

Anyone that is going tonight have either Cobb, Pinks or Swift springs on their car?

whats the deal with the movie theater? i dont recall exactly where it is...is it right next to the hooters? are we planning on parking there then walking to hooters? or whats the plan?

im still gimpy (sportin a cane these days) and really cant walk very far

wa da tah my damie

Archived