LegacyGT.com

Gas Prices...what's your breaking point?

you may want to join the political arena. I would LOVE to give you my perspective on that, but in doing so may wind up gettin in trouble :p
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I appreciate all of your info, but hey don't get mad and argue about political issues. We are here to have some peace....

By the way, gas prices in Dallas, Texas are going down. We had $3.89 the cheapest for the past week-two, today - $3.84!!!! I guess they are preparing us for the 4th of July when the prices going to jump!!!:lol::confused:

By the way, gas prices in Dallas, Texas are going down. We had $3.89 the cheapest for the past week-two, today - $3.84!!!! I guess they are preparing us for the 4th of July when the prices going to jump!!!:lol::confused:

I wish that my gas would do that but it is holding steady. My parents from Texas visited me and their jaws just dropped when they saw my gas prices.

$4.33 for regular

$4.55 for middle

$4.60 for premium <--the lowest for 92 oct. in Southern Oregon

if you need to find your lowest gas prices....here is a handy link for you. http://www.yourstategasprices.com. insert your state's name if you live in the states. An example: http://www.oregongasprices.com

:confused:

Is there a political forum on this board?

if you want to join the Political Forum go into your User CP, then click on Group Memberships, and click on join Political forum. just to let you know the PA is a little more wide open than the general forums but the rules regarding threats, racism, swearing still stand. hope to see you there. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I wish that my gas would do that but it is holding steady. My parents from Texas visited me and their jaws just dropped when they saw my gas prices.

$4.33 for regular

$4.55 for middle

$4.60 for premium <--the lowest for 92 oct. in Southern Oregon

Wish I could get 92 oct in NorCal.. :-(

Drove to Chico & back the other day (not on one tank), but put 350 miles on the tank - REALLY ran it near dry.. $74.xx to fill up - hadn't broken $60 before that!!

i drove my buddy to inskip infininity to get a part for his car & he put some gas in at synoco however its spelled. first time i actually put 91 in my car...

stop and shop 93 is hovering under 4.30 right now... with S&S card, you get 10 cents off instead of 4.3x you get 4.2x

we have 87 89 and 93.. 92 if you shop at the kroger down the road from me.. I dont know why they have that and no one else does.

either way my car is tuned for 93 so it doesn't matter.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived