LegacyGT.com

See how slow you really are!!! 1/4 mile Street Legal Track Day!!!

Infamous1

Shamar, was your car on Street Tuner Challenge on speed? its airing right now. They're showing Battle of the Import in Fontana.... Black LGT sedan versus a Red Integra... you won if it was you:D

Mike

IM FAMOUS!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha I was just watching that too! I was like what the hell! Then I called Bryan and he asked me for my autograph :lol:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what if you don't know what time you'll get and it ends up being under?

You can tell tech inspection whatever expected time you want, if you don't say 13.XXX you will not need a helmet. With an LGT they NEVER expect it to be any faster. :lol:

If you so happen to run a 13.XXX when go to pick up your time slip they will ask you do you have a helmet. If you don't you will not be allow to run for the rest of the day or until you get one. If you are stock don't expect to come anywhere near 13.XXX. My first trip at stg2 with my 19's and system in the trunk the best run of the day for me was 14.2, while averaging about a 14.6 or so :redface:.

Shamar, was your car on Street Tuner Challenge on speed? its airing right now. They're showing Battle of the Import in Fontana.... Black LGT sedan versus a Red Integra... you won if it was you:D

Mike

IM FAMOUS!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha I was just watching that too! I was like what the hell! Then I called Bryan and he asked me for my autograph :lol:

Yeah I remeber that day, it was hot as hell. Plus of course I was the only LGT there and it looked just like my car :lol: My buddies 530whp Talon was on there as well.

Yo is that the show on SPEED channel? I wanna check that out sometime.

:munch:

that integra got schooled at the launch, yo :D

You should of seen the C5 Vette that got schooled my last trip to the track ;)

Too bad his buddy schooled me immediatedly after in his Z06 :lol:

No dissapointment, I knew I would get mopped up! I had em' through 2nd though :lol:

But now you have the amazing XO2 FMIC designed by some unknown mechanical genius(ME!!:rolleyes:) and your custom tune. You should be doing 11's easy.:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

But now you have the amazing XO2 FMIC designed by some unknown mechanical genius(ME!!:rolleyes:) and your custom tune. You should be doing 11's easy.:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was before, now I know 11's and brushing off Z06's are a sure thing now!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Sweet!!! Trout vs 08 STI??

Can you decide who you line up against?? I have never been......

As long as you get there around the same time you will be in the same heat/class. Then you just go down the pits at the same time and tell the official in the front you've a "grudge match". Later in the day after some cars leave they start mixing the classes up.

Archived