LegacyGT.com

See how slow you really are!!! 1/4 mile Street Legal Track Day!!!

Infamous1

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone come out and watch Mike's MUCHO horsepowerd LGT in action!!!

Then see what my car car can do with a little bit of "Ghetto Engineering" ;)

You'll do fine foo!

My tranny is gonna kick my ass for this ;):D:p

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

wow. i just found a nail in my tire. is it better for high pressure tires or low pressure for drags? im afraid i cant refill too much air

If you have lots of power and low traction then low pressure. If gripping well, then high pressure.

So Shamar, do you think you are going to break into the 12's???? You will be in some very rare company if you do.

My ideal run would be 13.5 @ 101-103. I think my car has the balls, I just don't know if I have the skill to pull it off. :)

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

So Shamar, do you think you are going to break into the 12's???? You will be in some very rare company if you do.

My ideal run would be 13.5 @ 101-103. I think my car has the balls, I just don't know if I have the skill to pull it off. :)

Based on what I did on my previous setup and that tune I think so. Previously in near 100 degree temps with only Blitz intake, gutted UP, DP and XO2 CBE w/TDC OTS map I manage to run a 13.6@ 100mph. So with the addition of a better K&N Intake, FMIC, 3" DP, LWFW w/clutch and hopefully my ported manifolds w/X-pipe all combined with a more optomized race fuel tune and lower temps. I think I should be able to drop .6 secs.......I hope :)

Archived