LegacyGT.com

See how slow you really are!!! 1/4 mile Street Legal Track Day!!!

Infamous1

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One more thing, Racers cannot wear shorts, tanktops or open toed shoes.

thanks, i was gonna ask you about this... helmet restrictions? not that i am going to be all that fast, but just in case...

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

he's making fun of me Mike you can do either of the other's.... :lol:

:lol: That was funny

No, I was being serious they will not allow you to race like that for safety reasons. Also Mike I am sure you will need a helmet. It has to be snell approved. However you can bring whatever and I will let you borrow mine to show the techs if yours is not snell approved.

thanks, i was gonna ask you about this... helmet restrictions? not that i am going to be all that fast, but just in case...

they are required if you run <14.0

you just may need one. ;)

Ha it must be really thin, it's only $20. Better go recycle some cans or something.....Im gonna!

Hahhhaa....... yeah fo sho. But I'm also taking into account the gas that I'll be spending to get there, race, and get back. :spin:

:munch:

Hahhhaa....... yeah fo sho. But I'm also taking into account the gas that I'll be spending to get there, race, and get back. :spin:

Yep, if funds allow it definately try to make it. It is quite a fun experience! :cool:

Shamar, was your car on Street Tuner Challenge on speed? its airing right now. They're showing Battle of the Import in Fontana.... Black LGT sedan versus a Red Integra... you won if it was you:D

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Archived