LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

never been there and not sure of the parking lots. i guess we will just drive around looking for some crazed subaru folk?? maybe a cheap paper sign or banner?

george

You could look for the drunk guy stumbling around naked, yelling at the top of his lungs (me).

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
photoshoot of the naked drunk guy? :-X

jk

Yeah i wanna see what the central coast guys have.

post them here

lolol, if you want, we can do a photoshoot of the naked drunk guy for you.. lolol, j/k. but yeah, we need to show and see whos central and what we got. =)

I always have a camera in my car, so I'll have one with me.

I'm leaving my wife and child at home, they both get car sickness when I drive in the hills........ hmmmm...... I wonder why?:cool:

My wife's balls are delicious.

Now the weather states 20% chance of rain with sunny skies, got to love Fresno forcast weather.:lol:

11:00 AM, and we agreed to do a food run once everyone shows up.

My wife's balls are delicious.

guys, looks like i'm gonna miss the meet. sister just called that my mom is getting worse and so i'm going up to santa rosa for the duration on wed. a bummer both ways. anyway, have a good time and post some pics for me later.

george

Sorry to hear George. We'll definitely miss your presence, but it's completely understandable.

So whats the deal guys? Who's actually all going? I won't be hurt if it's just 3 or 4 cars. I mean, you gotta start somewhere, right?

How much cash should each person bring again? Twenty good?

Laurence

Archived