LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, whatcha getting?

well, i had this for a while. i was suppose to put it on my Impreza, but since i dont have it no more, i was planning on putting it on my LGT. but not too handy with electrical. its a Greddy with an WRX harness.

Just got back from Yimi sports today. Cannot say enough about how cool and helpful those guys are. They spent some time trying to get a Cobb AP installed in my ride....but as it turns out i am out of luck. Former owner saw fit to reflash the ecu with EcuTek. I do not like what this means....a shat sandwich in the making....and i will have to take a bite.

well, i had this for a while. i was suppose to put it on my Impreza, but since i dont have it no more, i was planning on putting it on my LGT. but not too handy with electrical. its a Greddy with an WRX harness.

I meant to write "what turbo are you getting"? :)

Groooovy.

Where are you taking it for the install? That's assuming if you don't do it yourself.

well, HB Speed has given me a reasonable price. so i might take it to them. and im using an TurboXS tuner. they said they know how to work it good. unless you know a better place. =) i have an 07 LGT by the way,

So my wife and I were looking at houses when we were in Sac. You may be seeing me in the next year or so.

Cool man.......prices have def. fell in the past yr. and it is a good time to buy now and into next yr.

My wife's balls are delicious.

well, HB Speed has given me a reasonable price. so i might take it to them. and im using an TurboXS tuner. they said they know how to work it good. unless you know a better place. =) i have an 07 LGT by the way,

I've heard and read of nothing but good things about HB Speed. If you do decide to consider other options, give the guys at Yimi a call.

I've heard and read of nothing but good things about HB Speed. If you do decide to consider other options, give the guys at Yimi a call.

i talked to Yimi once, they said they can tune, but they dont like tuning TXS. so since they dont do it much, imma go to HB since thye have done a couple of them.

great day today. i got most of my parts in except my 18G ... so my turboback fuel kits, and electronic stuffs came in. and also my front lip. and yes i got it on. other then that, it been a nice day. =) pics up soon.

heres is what i just recently did to my LGT. and very happy about it. =)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e141/ssjgotou/side1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e141/ssjgotou/front2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e141/ssjgotou/all1.jpg

nothing much, just the lip =)

My new baby. She was born last 4/8/08 and I'm so sleep deprived right now along with getting over strep throat that I got last weekend.:(

alirght... congrats and yes i know, the throat thing is getting aound pretty good. ever since we had the high winds. my throat started hurting. but yeah, i got my windows tinted today. =)

Archived