LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

thanks for the one to one tutorial last night. clearing the headlights seemed quite easy but timely only. and i also wanna see some pics of the headlights on your car.

Good times. Here's the pics.

Before & After

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dd10b3127cceb79181f718e200000026100AZtHDZo1bt2KA

On the car look

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dd10b3127cceb7918101181400000026100AZtHDZo1bt2KA

My wife's balls are delicious.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, it sounds like we have some interest. Since Robert can't do the 26th, lets try to set a date for April 27th (Sun).

Hmoob_gt, you're providing the girls to wash our cars.....:lol:

My wife's balls are delicious.

Cool, it sounds like we have some interest. Since Robert can't do the 26th, lets try to set a date for April 27th (Sun).

Hmoob_gt, you're providing the girls to wash our cars.....:lol:

the girls.... hmmmm. maybe .. lolol. does your wifey approve? lolol...

damn if the 5 wasnt full of bugs ... and then driving back to la afterwards would be a complete waste of time from just detaling ... i'd show up.

well, after the detailing.. you can tape up your front.. and drive home. =)

not me. i did pass through madera thurs night about 8:30. coming home from santa rosa. that and the bay area is insane. the roads are so rough i think my obw has new rattles! man, never thought i would think our roads are glass smooth. and traffic? we got no stinkin traffic.

george

oh, yea, i would love to be with ya in the detailing getogether but i'm kinda short for that but i might be up at santa rosa dealing with my moms stuff anyhoo. one of these days-----. saw a few sedans around sr and the bay area. not as much as i would think but they do stand out.

george

Archived