LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes ... 11 is good with me too. if you guys want, i can try to get some wrx/sti to come out. up to you guys, it doesnt really matter.

Just tell me the head count of WRX/STIs.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Don't know anyother Subie drivers as of "yet".

Maybe if we can get enough members out, we can hit up the local Subie dealer for some donations?

Not a bad idea. For a small annual *hopefully* meet (40-50 cars) I put together for corolla owners last year we got a couple or so sponsors, including Toyota of Northridge, to throw in some funds and parts.

My suggestion would be to speak with the performance parts dept, if not the dealership manager about some donations.

Also, someone, other than myself, should put a call out at Nasioc like hmoob_gt recommended.

BTW, this is the link the the meet we put together in 2 months time: http://www.HACHiRoCKWest.com. This yars should be twice as big, if not bigger.:)

i saw this thread from nasioc so i decided to register to this site to post a reply:lol: i don't own a leggy but i drive a 06wrx :). Mooney grove park is like 2 mins away from where i live. lol (near the new cosco).. i don't think there are many subarus in Visalia but i have seen a few.

i saw this thread from nasioc so i decided to register to this site to post a reply:lol: i don't own a leggy but i drive a 06wrx :). Mooney grove park is like 2 mins away from where i live. lol (near the new cosco).. i don't think there are many subarus in Visalia but i have seen a few.

Welcome to the site! It seems Subi's in the Central Valley are pretty rare overall. Im commin up from Bako, I'll be curious to see if I'm the only one.:rolleyes:

you must of saw my post. but welcome aboard. its always nice to know more subies. there isnt many in visilia, but we chose it because its like mid-way from north to south.

Don't know anyother Subie drivers as of "yet".

Maybe if we can get enough members out, we can hit up the local Subie dealer for some donations?

hmm, maybe we can.. i can ask williamb since he works at a local subie dealer. =)

Welcome c2g! Are you going to make it to the meet?

well, i live in visalia. own a blue outback wagon. i see a few subi's around. a few? silver wrx's. i'm an old fogey in a wheelchair. got hand controls to drive. count as a mod? i'll try and come out to look if nothing else course grass is murder to "wheel" around in. i used to ride my motorcycle all over the backroads until my accident. can see they would be a blast to attack in a subi. if i don't make it, welcome to visalia !

well, i live in visalia. own a blue outback wagon. i see a few subi's around. a few? silver wrx's. i'm an old fogey in a wheelchair. got hand controls to drive. count as a mod? i'll try and come out to look if nothing else course grass is murder to "wheel" around in. i used to ride my motorcycle all over the backroads until my accident. can see they would be a blast to attack in a subi. if i don't make it, welcome to visalia !

Welcome to the site and the thread. Im not familiar at all with this park, but I'm sure that if there is an area at the park that lends it self as more accessible and as well as accomodating we'll find it.

What kinda bikes did you ride? Im a small displacement kinda guy. I've always felt that speed is relative so I've been trying to find small bikes with crappy old suspension to make the slower speeds more fun.;)

Laurence

Please let me know if I'm missing anyone on the list, or if you plan on bringing other Subies along.

What's for lunch?

I was thinking each person would bring an item of food/items to cut the cost, or if everyone want's to chip in $5 - $10 bucks I can get the food?

I was thinking each person would bring an item of food/items to cut the cost

You know what, I tried this at the meet I helped organize last year and no one brought anything. So, we took a collection and some people gave $3 and some gave $15. We went on a shopping trip for bbq food and had enough food to feed 60+ people and money left over. The food issue always seems to be the toughest part. I would vote for money before rather than a pot luck, and a collection at the meet for the best results.

i've had several bikes in my riding career. at the time i had my accident i had a yamaha sr500, ducati 900s and a bmw r1100gs. the bmw was the bike i had the accident on when a pu turned left in front of me. sr500 has been parked a long time and is looking for a home. as to the get together how about plaza park? its near hi 99(airport) and has huge pavement parking lots. also no entry fees. check it out if you can. i second the money versus food issue. hard to pack that stuff properly.

george

i've had several bikes in my riding career. at the time i had my accident i had a yamaha sr500, ducati 900s and a bmw r1100gs. the bmw was the bike i had the accident on when a pu turned left in front of me. sr500 has been parked a long time and is looking for a home.

Sounds like a nice stable. I bet the Duc was a super fun bike to ride. I currently have an '01 SV650 I bought new, a 71 cb500/4 which was a race bike from purchase and is my cafe project, and the formidable 81 cb125s thumper, a cafe project for my wife to put around on.

Would you mind PM'ing me wih the details on that SR?

as to the get together how about plaza park? its near hi 99(airport) and has huge pavement parking lots. also no entry fees. check it out if you can.

george

I'll take a drive out that way soon, it's not too far away.

Please let me know if I'm missing anyone on the list, or if you plan on bringing other Subies along.

What's for lunch?

I was thinking each person would bring an item of food/items to cut the cost, or if everyone want's to chip in $5 - $10 bucks I can get the food?

i agree, pitch in money. and go shopping for the food. paypal you 10-15? does paypal charge for that? i think we give the money to a trusty person and the person to go get it for that day? yeah?

Archived