LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we do decide to move it to Fresno, we can do a group drive after our meet to the hills. I know some nice roads up to Auberry/Prather, or maybe do the challenging "Old Toll House" road up to the 4 lanes.:D

For those who don't know about Old Toll House road, before the newer one was built. It starts with some twisty rolling hills, then it begins to climb up to 4,000 ft with non-stop twistys. It's an awsome drive to make your passengers car sick.:lol: Round trip from fresno 1 1/2 hours.

My wife's balls are delicious.

i would say do whatever you folks decide. the backroads from fresno to bakersfield are really fun as i used to do them on my motorcycle so its all good. my problem is that my mother is dying so i have to run up to santa rosa all the time. all is good. my mother gets to get ready and we get to say our goodbyes.

so if i can make it i will be there be it in fresno or visalia. if in fresno, where?

george

If we do decide to move it to Fresno, we can do a group drive after our meet to the hills. I know some nice roads up to Auberry/Prather, or maybe do the challenging "Old Toll House" road up to the 4 lanes.:D

For those who don't know about Old Toll House road, before the newer one was built. It starts with some twisty rolling hills, then it begins to climb up to 4,000 ft with non-stop twistys. It's an awsome drive to make your passengers car sick.:lol: Round trip from fresno 1 1/2 hours.

YES I AGREE ABOUT THE ROADS. I THINK I BEEN THERE AND ITS QUITE A TSIST. BUT HMM, WHERE ARE WE GOING TO DO IT IN FRESNO? WOODWARD PARK? kEARNEY? REODING? BUT YEAH, THINK ABOUT IT. WOODWARD IS A PRETTY NICE PLACE. SO YEAH, THINK???

i would say do whatever you folks decide. the backroads from fresno to bakersfield are really fun as i used to do them on my motorcycle so its all good. my problem is that my mother is dying so i have to run up to santa rosa all the time. all is good. my mother gets to get ready and we get to say our goodbyes.

so if i can make it i will be there be it in fresno or visalia. if in fresno, where?

george

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOTHER. HOPE SHE DOES WELL UNTILL A BETTER TIME. AND IF YOU CAN MAKE IT, THATS GREAT, IF NOT, ITS ALL GOOD. FAMILY ALWAYS FIRST.

SO LETS ALL SEE IF FRESNO IS A GOOD PLACE OR NOT? IF NOT, WE CAN ALWYS JUST STICK WITH VISILIA. HAVE WWE GOT ANY NUMBERS OF HOW MANY ARE COMING FROM UP NORTH?

Sorry to hear about your mother mbshop, and I hope the best for your family.

If we do decide on Fresno, Woodward Park would be my vote. It has more than enough places to have the meet. $3 per vehicle for admission.

Woodward Park Map

yes i will second that too. it is a much better and roomier place... so if we move it, then let everone know.

I dont think a vote is necessary. The Visalia guys don't seem to mind, and all we'll be doing is moving closer to Stockton. Lets just change the venue and move forward.

OK, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. SO F1INSPIREDLGT. IF YOU CAN, READJUST THE INFO. ALSO, DO YOU THINK WE NEED TO RESERVE A PLACE? WOODWARD DOES GET KIND OF PACKED ON RANDOM DAYS.

Thats a good idea if it's free or cheap. Or atleast someone go early and grab a spot.

SOMETIMES ITS FREE, BUT FOR OUR OWN GOOD TIMES, WE SHOULD GET A NICE SPOT. SO I THINK ITS ALWAYS NICE TO GET A RESERVATIONS. IF WERE FOR SURE. ILL CONSIDER GOING AND GETTING RESERVATIONS.

OP is updated. We shouldn't have any problems as long as we're there by 11:00 AM. I selected Mountain View parking lot, it's the largest lot in the park, otherwise we can move it to the most northern lot, since most people don't park there.

No need for reservations, unless we want to dish out $200 bucks.

My wife's balls are delicious.

OP is updated. We shouldn't have any problems as long as we're there by 11:00 AM. I selected Mountain View parking lot, it's the largest lot in the park, otherwise we can move it to the most northern lot, since most people don't park there.

No need for reservations, unless we want to dish out $200 bucks.

yes i agree. anywhere is good. so yeah, lets just see if everyone is ok.

never been there and not sure of the parking lots. i guess we will just drive around looking for some crazed subaru folk?? maybe a cheap paper sign or banner?

george

post #211 by F1inspiredLGT vbmenu_register("postmenu_1740811", true); has an map of the park. but you can pretty much drive in the circle they have and see all the parkings. =)

Archived