LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

only two upgrades so far; I tinted the windows, and i turned off that evil seat belt chime (thanks sickdrift!!).

i didnt know about the storm, washed and waxed her the day before. Gives me an excuse to wash her again...lol

I hate washing my car.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man this sounds cool, but that's pretty far from Stockton. not sure if i can make it, but i'll see. i don't really post much on here, mostly just read and do research

hmmm, driving from stockton. yes it does sound pretty far. 3 hours? sheesh, does that mean we need to relocate the bbq to an more central area from upper areas? but yeah, is there a lot of LGT/i at the upper northern central cal? if so, we should relocate. but its up to the guys. im cool with anywhere. since im in fresno, its like the heart of cali. =)

hmmm, driving from stockton. yes it does sound pretty far. 3 hours? sheesh, does that mean we need to relocate the bbq to an more central area from upper areas? but yeah, is there a lot of LGT/i at the upper northern central cal? if so, we should relocate. but its up to the guys. im cool with anywhere. since im in fresno, its like the heart of cali. =)

I honestly would be open to moving it to Fresno if there are enough people from Stockton who want to participate.

Just let me know.

I honestly would be open to moving it to Fresno if there are enough people from Stockton who want to participate.

Just let me know.

along anywhere of central cali is kewl to me, i think we should get the most of everywhere. the more the better it will be.

Just let me know.

Fresno would be cool. i've spotted a couple Legacys here in Stockton, and posted in the "spotted" thread, but i don't think i've had a response from any of them. so i could be the only one potentially going, haha. but i guess we'll see...

I'll be at that one. Has a flyer been made or someplce where info will be made available?

Vince is right, it is somewhere on the SoCal EVO forums. Erwin (awdG35killer) definitely knows when/where/etc.. Give me a few and I'll hunt for it.

Archived