LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

I think he was wrong. How can a lap dance not cheer him up?

lol, i think so too... but i guess he was piss about his wrong judgment on the turn. and i know a lap dance can get him back up. hes just worried that he didnt go over the edge. =P

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^:lol: I know......we had about 8 confirmed a week before, then quickly it became only 3 on the day of the event. I'll totally be up to drive down to SoCal for a meet later on this year, after we have another meet or 2 up here.
My wife's balls are delicious.

I Got the panel loose and started poking around but it was getting a little dark and i didnt see a white plug....i saw a white bundle but no plug. I figured id wait till i had better light on another day. I Just put in a drop in filter and now i have to re-adjust my hogzaust. My ride sounds better than my neighbors chevy truck. lol....He just spent over a Grand on his exhaust.....and hes not happy with how it sounds now. lmao

im getting in his head today. Ill go outside start the LGT, rev it a few times drive down the street (past his house) turn around come back put it up in the garage on ramps and go down to zero hogzaust and then drive around again. If he asks ill tell him i got a exhaust with a "volume adjustment option" or some BS like that..

well, seems my obw woulda added some class to the group if i coulda shown up.

mom is going down slowly but hangin in there. at least not much pain so far. going back up in a week if not sooner depending on her condition. kinda hard watching someone waste away. anyhoo, sorry i missed ya'll and maybe another meet one of these days. what road ride did ya go on? sorry to read of the mishap but someones gotta do it !

george

Which city? Maybe we can get a mini meet going.
Sactown. I'll be around downtown, Natomas, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, maybe Rocklin, maybe Rio Linda and Orangevale. Depends on how many of my friends answer their phones :rolleyes:

Archived