LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

So whats the deal guys? Who's actually all going? I won't be hurt if it's just 3 or 4 cars. I mean, you gotta start somewhere, right?

How much cash should each person bring again? Twenty good?

If it's only going to be about 3 -5 cars, then we could either head out to a local restaurant or do a small BBQ.

$3 entry fee to the park.

$20 bucks should be plenty for lunch, unless we go out to fine dinning.:p

My wife's balls are delicious.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad news guys. My stepmom just called and said that they're throwing a suprise party for my dads 50th bday, which is also on the 16th.

I had originally thought I'd drop off a gift a his house on the way out of town to the meet, but now that theres party, I am expected to be there. I generally dont believe in family obligations, but this is my dads 50th, so it would be way uncool for me to miss it.

Ive tried making the math work, but if we're meeting at 11am, I would have to leave at 1:30 to be in Bako at 3:30 to be here in time. That makes for a very un-fun meet/day for me.

Really sorry guys. Really, really sorry, as I was looking forward to meeting everyone.

Laurence

I spent today brown nosing my boss to hopefully increase my chances of getting sunday off. i think i will get it off now. I think if we had planned City lights instead of a BBQ more would show anyway. I really do hope i get to meet another legacy owner since i have seen only one other LGT around since september when i bought mine.

i dont know the different between city lights and the city park. I am wayyy down for a bbq, things just got complicated at the last min. sux.

lolol. ok, city lights is a park for adults/brews/and music ... city park is for family=). you choose. if your bringing family, then we do at woodward and city lights after the drive. since drinking and driving is bad. lolol. yeah, i hope i clearified it. =)

^^:lol::lol:

Don't forget, if we go to City Lights, you'll need to bring at least a couple of $20 dollar bills and some singles.;).

Hey Robert, hope you can get Sunday off and let us know ASAP so we can plan for the day.

ill make the drive ......not likely though

Ninja

You'll better leave now if your going to make it on Sunday. It's a good 2 days drive from Denver. Plus, I don't think you're going to make it, since you let one of your employees go.

Robert great to hear, I tried to PM you, but you have it turned off. Send me a PM and I'll reply back with my cell # just in case you need to contact me for directions.

I had a lot of fun and i loved that drive. I feel for the Imprezza guy...and for that unlucky bird...lol

great time guys. though my buddy had a litle bit too much speed on the impreza, hes ok.. he just called me and said its all good. but yeah, next time, we shall do it again. =)

well, i checked up on the GC and its ok. just a new fog light, some bundles, a new front bumper paint job and hes good. it wasnt too bad. he said its about 500 bucks to fix it all. well, hes got his cousins shop to do it. so its cheapy for him. hes comin out next time and he said hes coming out RS-T. so well see.... by the way, nice picture taking. with a point shoot camera, cant get any better.

Archived