LegacyGT.com

Most annoying LGT trait in daily commute

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Being forced to master the "staying in 1st gear creep-along at 2mph for 12 miles without stopping or going into neutral while at the same time not letting anyone cut you off in your lane in stop and go traffic" routine.

I have already reached Jedi satus. :jedi:

I don't have to do this often (thank god... I make my own schedule so I arrive late and leave late to get around traffic) but when I do I curse the crappy clutch and e-throttle in the LGT.

Clutch in, clutch out, clutch in, clutch out, rev the engine to 2k RPM to move forward 5 inches, rinse, repeat. I've been driving a stick since I was 15, but stop and go traffic makes me feel like a n00b in the LGT.

Otherwise the only real complaint commute wise is the lack of a usable arm rest.

fuel mileage,...... the fact that it seems u need to buy a "smokers group" in other cars, but my LGT has a tray and lighter wasting storage space, ........noexposed power outlet, .........no dual auto windows like my 3.5SE, .........driver window acts as tho it's in a ten year old car, .........center armrest is too low... but since i've driven a Wrangler and Versa that didn't have one at all, i wont complain... ...

I love the studder it shows that the car aint no normal car

:lol:

That's good... I'll just keep telling myself that.;)

Lack of OEM aux-in / iPod-in has always irritated me.

(Yes, I know I can fix this.)

Hmmm... mostly minor things, but in no particular order:

--its thirst for premium fuel;

--during the rain, its completely ineffective rain gutters;

--at night, the overhead light is much too far back and doesn't light the front seat (I have a limited with the huge sunroof);

--no port for my iPod;

--only auto down on the driver side window, instead of auto down/auto up on both passenger and driver sides

--no stability control (considering how often I have to take evasive action because of the morons populating the roads around DC).

But really, these are minor gripes that come from living with a car for many miles (37k so far). For the most part, I love it.

Archived