LegacyGT.com

Most annoying LGT trait in daily commute

Forgot about the photochromic auto damning mirror. Never dims when you need

it, oncoming headlights seem to keep it undimmed.

SOLUTION... I used a small piece of metalized tape over the front facing light

sensor. You fold over a bit and press sticky to sticky. When you place the tape on

the mirror leave this folded part over the sensor. That way you can open or close

the flap to suit conditions. (works just like a manual mirror then)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my gripes are:

* rear windows don't roll all-the-way down

* not enough leg room

* flashing/ dimming lights on the heater/ AC/ CD unit

* weak braking power

* crappy stock A/S tires

* lag shifts in the EAT

* no MT for 06+ LGT wagaons

* now no LGT wagans at all!!

* no dealer installed AND warranteed STi parts.

:mad:

but this is the most satisfying-to-drive car I've owned so far. :)

Just to make sure of this...I have not seen a single individual name the semi-useless armrest as an annoyance. I remember my 05 Saab 9-2x Aero didn't really have an armrest...it bothered me when I bought it, and then I never really noticed the lack.

Any thoughts on that?

Joe

the fact that my big feet sometimes hit the plastic above the brake bugs me more than that!

I'm an 11.5-12 It only happens sometimes. Moreso when I wear particular dress shoes than my sneakers.

I'm not sure why... maybe it's where I put my foot on the gas pedal? Maybe I've got my foot ready to mash it if I see a lane and it's just too high when I have to brake! ;)

I dunno... but that's me being nitpicky. This car is the ba77s! :D

Just to make sure of this...I have not seen a single individual name the semi-useless armrest as an annoyance. I remember my 05 Saab 9-2x Aero didn't really have an armrest...it bothered me when I bought it, and then I never really noticed the lack.

Any thoughts on that?

Joe

I bought the optional one. I drive a lot and my shoulder was getting sore from being unsupported. Consider it a mandatory $110.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

gt head rest suck, probally stated this already, my neck was getting sore from lack of support (bad car accident about a year back), i fixed this by putting matching color 2.5i headrests in much better

sway bars are too small for a 3300lb car

wtf is up with people clutches and shocks failing before 50k, thats as bad as an american made car from the 90s. my rear shocks are on there way out, hopefully fixing that by christmas

Archived