LegacyGT.com

BMW 135i.....$35,675!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's actually not too bad of a price... Let's see, using a 328i as the basis here for prices since it retails right at $33K.

Retail MSRP $33,175 w/ Destination

Euro Del Invoice $28,495 w/Destination

$28,495 +$1000 to $1200 usual profit for Euro Delivery transaction

=

$29,500 for a stripper 135i if picking up in Munich!!! That's pretty good!

That's actually not too bad of a price... Let's see, using a 328i as the basis here for prices since it retails right at $33K.

Retail MSRP $33,175 w/ Destination

Euro Del Invoice $28,495 w/Destination

$28,495 +$1000 to $1200 usual profit for Euro Delivery transaction

=

$29,500 for a stripper 135i if picking up in Munich!!! That's pretty good!

how many Americans are going to do a Euro delivery:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest Gitster
The 1 series looks way better as a hatchback in Europe.

I am a fan of the performance, but not the design of the 135

The almighty one has spoken :lol:

how many Americans are going to do a Euro delivery:confused:

Well, I would... When we were shopping a car for my wife, it came down to the X3 and the RDX. We chose the RDX, but if we wanted the X3, we would have done euro delivery.

More folks do this than you think. One of our friend just did this this past Spring. Picked up a 335xi and then drove around Germany, Prague, and etc for 1 week. Came home and waited 6 weeks or so for the car to be delivered. Check out bimmerfest's euro deliver forum... quite active with lots of members doing this.

Anyways, I mean if you are going on a couple of vacations a year, what's so hard about planning an European vacation where you can use your new car as transportation. The savings (usually $4K or so)plus the fun of driving on the autobahn and through the backroads of Europe... sounds good to me. Sure, after your vacation, you probably spent about the same money, but you do get a really nice vacation out of it.

Jim

I'm interested in this vehile. I cant understand it tho, for some reason my eyes cant figure out how big the thing is.. I mean are we talking civic sized? miata? MINI?? I cant tell!

the power figures and price range sounds apealing, but as someone else said thats stripped.. by the time you add tires, wheels, maybe even 2 whole seats you're probablly gonna be paying close to $50k for it.. bmw prides themselves in being the highest priced average car in the world..

I was shocked when I went and looked at a 335i after doing a build and price online putting it at 40.. and the one on the lot being identical and having a sticker of ~58.. for that I think I'd rather have 2 legacies..

so we'll see about these. when they come out here I'll take a look but chances are you wont be able to get it with any proper options w/o paying at LEAST 45k.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

After driving the 335i this past weekend I will def. give this car a close look. Just dont know how I'll be able to do the 2 door thing:(:(

If they do the hatch that would really help me out;)

Aftermarket wheels will really help this car out. Talk about bang for the buck.....for under 37k incl. mods you could have 350whp/370+ftlb in a car that tips the scales about the same as a STI

And let me tell you that Tq curve is a miiiiiiile wide!!

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Guest Gitster

I dunno, I think the hatch looks too much like a penis mobile. I never liked the M coupe. Reminded me too much of the Ace and Gary mobile from SNL :lol:

http://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/04/tvfunhouse1.jpg

It will be very interesting to see how BMW price this in Canada. The 335i can be had for C$50K, so if this is in the low 40's then the new STi will take a nosedive before it is even released.

My local BMW dealer is saying low 40's as a target price. We shall see.

Archived