LegacyGT.com

BMW 135i.....$35,675!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just call me Gary then........

http://i12.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/b3/01/c380_12.JPG

^favorite evvvvvvaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

http://i8.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/b3/53/5589_12.JPG

I've loved the coupe from the first pictures I saw of it:):):)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster
If it came in a wagon............

:rolleyes: The whole point is that its small and light. A sport hatch to a 2 door coupe is the equivalent of a wagon to a 4 door Sedan.

Yea....riiiiiiiiight.........

Once you see what your ins. rates will be that will change;)

maybe, but I have no tickets or accidents for the nearly 10 years I have been driving. I got my Legacy the insurance rates were ~$1200 for 6 months. Right now, my insurance is just under $700 for 6 months.

I am also really eying moving to Pa. It's something I really want to do.

Mike,

I'm in SI as well and my rates for the LGT thru Geico is only $1100/Year. (Full Cvg, $250/500 liab, $500 deduct on comp & collison, full glass, etc.)Granted I'm 30 y.o. & married. Perhaps you can get a better rate w/them?

maybe, but I have no tickets or accidents for the nearly 10 years I have been driving. I got my Legacy the insurance rates were ~$1200 for 6 months. Right now, my insurance is just under $700 for 6 months.

I am also really eying moving to Pa. It's something I really want to do.

Mike,

I'm in SI as well and my rates for the LGT thru Geico is only $1100/Year. (Full Cvg, $250/500 liab, $500 deduct on comp & collison, full glass, etc.)Granted I'm 30 y.o. & married. Perhaps you can get a better rate w/them?

I only drive ~ 6500/miles a year. My car is 3 years old and has only 20,100 miles on it.

That 135i is simply awesome!

It almost makes me regret buying my 2007 last week. But then again, I'm coming from a 1990 Legacy (with 300,000km) which is still being used by my parents so I guess you can say that I'm loyal to the brand.

It'll be interesting to see the official pricing on the 135i.

Archived