LegacyGT.com

Dumb driver pwnage... hilarious!

Underdog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This excerpt was too funny:

Congratulations on precisely following the stages of street racer message board posters:

1. Post evidence of ridiculous behavior

2. Brag

3. Defend yourself with bad grammar and spelling when the flames start

4. Make false claims as to how your profession, family, or background make you somehow immune to the legal consequences of your actions

5. Flame back

6. Realize you're about to get completeley F'd

7. Start groveling

You're a Stage 7 street racer.

Audi owner doing 150+ on public roads

Continued... http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1147875

I hope its not a repost...

In addition: People who wear Che Guevara shirts really piss me off. Do you understand what he represents?! He was a murdering guerilla who believed the only means to resolution was violent social uprising. Good ridance!

http://www.time.com/time/time100/heroes/profile/guevara01.html

The more "Patriot Act" laws and "anit-terrorism" laws get passed, the closer we, as freedom-loving citizens, get to having to fill this guy's shoes.

Do you realize that now, if you are an animal rights protestor, you can be labeled a "terrorist," and held without legal representation?!

This guy was a hero to latin America because he stood up to the empire. Perhpas communism looked like a better deal for the poorer countries down there after having to serve under the corrupt leaderships the CIA had propped up.

To many people, this guy symbolizes what a man has to do when government becomes too powerful. And we, now within our own borders, are on the fast track down this road...

IF you want to argue this further, then let's take it to the political forum, you have to sign up for it under User CP, if you haven't already.

Including you folks from the subaru forum. YES I read your post before you removed the link. I will spend the rest of the day looking for your forum. A lot of people have talked about racing and how fast their cars are. I know there is talk about people doing well over 100mph doing testing no one bitches about it.
Go ahead parks853, I don't think you'll find anything even close to resembling that.

This forum stays pretty clean. Talk of street racing and off-track high speed driving is taken care of quickly, and doesn't come around often. And I don't think I've *ever* seen anything here like there is on the audi forum.

150 MPH through traffic, *any* traffic, is just flat out stupid and I'd like to think we don't have any forum members that would ever do that, let alone talk about it / post a video of it.

Sebberry, the original video in question was removed.

http://www.time.com/time/time100/heroes/profile/guevara01.html

The more "Patriot Act" laws and "anit-terrorism" laws get passed, the closer we, as freedom-loving citizens, get to having to fill this guy's shoes.

Do you realize that now, if you are an animal rights protestor, you can be labeled a "terrorist," and held without legal representation?!

This guy was a hero to latin America because he stood up to the empire. Perhpas communism looked like a better deal for the poorer countries down there after having to serve under the corrupt leaderships the CIA had propped up.

To many people, this guy symbolizes what a man has to do when government becomes too powerful. And we, now within our own borders, are on the fast track down this road...

IF you want to argue this further, then let's take it to the political forum, you have to sign up for it under User CP, if you haven't already.

as someone who's travelled extensively in Che's native country, I can tell you I fully understand the 'cult of Ché'. As an American, I can also see the other side....the murders of innocents in the name of 'liberation'. Ché was a complicated man and I think it's too simple to label him a 'hero'.

Best post:

Oh sweet Jesus, Khashy, you posted your telephone number over there once? [shakes head]

EDIT: And your email???? Who in their right ****ing minds posts both personal info AND vids of themselves doing 160mph on public roads? You think the cops don't have access to teh intarweb or something? "Hey Sergeant [sic], can you come over here? There's this whirring box with a big glowing screen of some sort next to it. Be damned if I know what it's for. :confused:"

Who Dares Wins

スバル

It looks like The Nasioc OT guys enjoy completely destroying street racers. They wait in their cages for the fresh meat to be thrown in.

I'm glad they are as fanatical as they are.

I just changed 150 mph into clicks (so I can actually comprehend this rate of speed) and it's 240!. That is a completely INSANE speed to be traveling on a public highway!!!

Can't say I am too surprised...I still visit Audi forums on occasion since we still have the A4 but I have always found Audizine to be a lot of immature guys, where Audiworld was more reserved. Kind of like NASIOC and LegacyGT.com....Audizine and NASIOC have some good peeps and good info but they do tend to foster a different environment. But make no mistake...this guy is just an asshole.

You think the cops don't have access to teh intarweb or something? "Hey Sergeant, can you come over here? There's this whirring box with a big glowing screen of some sort next to it. Be damned if I know what it's for. http://images.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif"

bwahahahahahah":lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

They just need to set a minimum 150Km/hr speed limit and things like this wouldn't be a problem! :)

Hell, I don't think my Outback would do 240Km/hr... Then again, his Audi was built as an autobahn cruiser and could do that all day...

I want to go to Germany!!! :p No, driving a German car does not make you a German driver...

God, we are not ready for any high stakes (legal) driving like that!!!:)

Now if they all could report the asshattery that they casued on the roads in there soupped up STi's WRX's and so forth the world would be a better place we all live in glass houses these days with bowels of stones every where.
Mr.350

Now if they all could report the asshattery that they casued on the roads in there soupped up STi's WRX's and so forth the world would be a better place we all live in glass houses these days with bowels of stones every where.

Bowels of stones? Sounds really painful! Maybe some Bran Flakes would help that:lol:

I frequent 6speedonline to research stuff for my father's car. Mostly Porsche owners. I'm constantly amazed at their brazen attitude towards discussing street racing over there. I got flamed for calling them out on it. They are convinced online forums cannot be used against them in court, or that no one is paying attention to the forums. It seems as though if you think you have money, you think you aren't bound by the laws of the "commoners." I tend to believe if you have that much money, you have that much more to loose, and thus why even take the chance? More money than brains....and more balls than money can bail them out of.

The Subaru crowd seems to be much more in tune with the consequences of these actions, and tend to be a little more discrete about discussing such things.

Archived