LegacyGT.com

Dumb driver pwnage... hilarious!

Underdog

Just another reason to stay OUT of VA.

I cannot belive the lengths people go through to find out what?

What a waste of time by a bunch of sore LOSERS

it happened in NC and I for one wouldn't want that type of driving near me anyhow. I've been passed by someone doing that kind of speed on a 55mph road and it's scary as hell.

don't underestimate the lengths people bored at work will go to pass the time, especially when challenged to do so by said perp.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I totally agree. What a bunch of SORE LOSERS!!! :mad: I mean, sh*t, the guy has no regard to human life, drives with no hands, and he did on public roads with traffic??? Come on! What's wrong with that? I mean, he tried to explain how he was sorry by daring an entire site to track him down, threating to shoot people, and using homophobic comments to describe members. I thought THAT was EXACTLY how I would defuse a situation. Did you see where he explained how he learned his lesson? If he were to do it again he hopes to run your "White trash POS family" off the road next time. YEAH! What a bunch of losers... geez, if he'd only have been driving a V70R I would have let it go. :rolleyes:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

just the facts man

Ummmm, huh? :confused: I just listed the facts in my post. The running your White Trash family off the road, the gun talk, that's allllll fact and posted by the BoostedB7 guy who was doing 150mph. There's the facts, who's such a loser for responding to that? :iam: Thank you, come again. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

something i learned.

1. never mess with NASIOC people. Like bees, they wont stop hunting you till your face is all fcuk up that even your mom wont be able to regonize you.

2. to be respected, respect others.

We rule. We'll either tear you e-limb from e-limb or we'll take your stupid idea and run with it like a retard with a popsicle.:argue::icon_evil:soap_box::offtopic::spin:

Archived