LegacyGT.com

Dumb driver pwnage... hilarious!

Underdog

The Va State Police contacted one of the members:

Cox, Jr., Russell K. (Bud) <Bud.Cox@vsp.virginia.gov> to me

show details 12:37 pm (49 minutes ago)

Dear Mr. XXXX:

Lieutenant Colonel E.A. Stockton, Director of the Bureau of Field Operations for the Virginia State Police asked that I thank you for and respond to your e-mail of December 6, 2006, concerning the disturbing website posting involving threats to highway safety in Virginia.

We have been advised of this matter previously and are taking appropriate enforcement actions to address this situation.

Thank you for your concern for highway safety.

Bud Cox

Business Manager

Virginia State Police

804-674-2127

Bud.Cox@vsp.virginia.gov

-----Original Message-----

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.time.com/time/time100/heroes/profile/guevara01.html

The more "Patriot Act" laws and "anit-terrorism" laws get passed, the closer we, as freedom-loving citizens, get to having to fill this guy's shoes.

Do you realize that now, if you are an animal rights protestor, you can be labeled a "terrorist," and held without legal representation?!

This guy was a hero to latin America because he stood up to the empire. Perhpas communism looked like a better deal for the poorer countries down there after having to serve under the corrupt leaderships the CIA had propped up.

To many people, this guy symbolizes what a man has to do when government becomes too powerful. And we, now within our own borders, are on the fast track down this road...

IF you want to argue this further, then let's take it to the political forum, you have to sign up for it under User CP, if you haven't already.

some animal rights protestors are terrorist. look up the meaning of terrorism. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

if anyone wants to know what happen in that thread:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16231585&postcount=1421

Goes though everything that happen in the 1425+ posts in that thread.

hahaha, dumb SOB got what he deserves. I'm a little shocked though. He lives near me, works near me, and I immediately recognized the location of every photo in the quoted link. Glad I wasn't on the road when he was doing that.

I wonder what the punishment was and/or will be....

He came back onto the site, along with the camera man, and another friend or two. Khashy, the driver, posted messages taunting the forums. The camera person posted several racist and homophobic rants about the people on Nasioc, and his other friend posted a few very level headed, well written posts in his friend Khashy's defense. A few tried to level with Khashy, but he admitted he was already visited by police, and his demeanor semed as if he got off in Virginia. Someone ho works by him took notice of him w recklessly driving this evening as he left work, cutting in front of cars and almost causing an accident - only to go 30 feet to a red light.

I find this guy's actions and his disregard for other people's lives appalling. So, I went and posted a link to the area on North Carolina's state police maybe they'll get many e-mails in regards to his crimes on North Carolina state highways. I m hoping this is all that would be needed in order for a case to be made so that a warrant is issued in North Carolina for his arrest. Next time he gets pulled over in NC, his car would be impounded and he would be arrested on the spot.

Archived