LegacyGT.com

Installations!

dplacen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to be loosing coolant like mad... so I was thinking about having a compression test done or whatever test checks for blown head gaskets...

Do you have any ideas on what you could do to track this down and give me a round about number on what it may or may not cost to figure it out. Please PM me if you think you could help me out... Really dont wanna goto a dealership for this being stage 2 plus tmic.

Thanks.

Delvin has hooked me up again with the install of my gutted downpipe and Perrin RSB w/AVO brackets. Delvin also installed my AM front strut bar (I am not sure of the brand).Delvin and Ian did a great job with the install as usual.

PM Dplacen if you need any work done on your car. He will take care of you for a great price.

BTW - I just flashed my TDC Stage2 map!! :eek:

The car sounds like it's pissed off but in a good way.:p

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Delvin has hooked me up again with the install of my gutted downpipe and Perrin RSB w/AVO brackets. Delvin also installed my AM front strut bar (I am not sure of the brand).Delvin and Ian did a great job with the install as usually.

PM Dplacen if you need any work done on your car. He will take care of you for a great price.

BTW - I just flashed my TDC Stage2 map!! :eek:

The car sounds like it's pissed off but in a good way.:p

Glad your happy Mark. See you at the meet. Thanks! ;)

Delvin and Ian did a damn good & speedy job installing my GT Spec headers today. Great job guys... keep up the good work. I'll definitely have to stop by for future upgrades/maintenance again.

If was good meeting you. I'll see you at the meet. ;)

once again, Delvin and Ian come thru with my car. This round was apexcone hids, piaa ion crystal fog lights, and hawk hps pads...im a repeat customer, need i say more

Thanks Chris! The lights look great! ;)

Hey Delvin I didn't forget about you with the Boost gauge install on the LGT just I'm on a donut right now. I was going to try to find a used tire with around same miles as the rest but it's been 3 weeks and still no luck so I just ordered a new one. I'll let you know when I'll be able to make the trip down through PM.

The subbie isn't my commuter so dont think I drove on donut for 3 weeks lol :).

Hey Delvin I didn't forget about you with the Boost gauge install on the LGT just I'm on a donut right now. I was going to try to find a used tire with around same miles as the rest but it's been 3 weeks and still no luck so I just ordered a new one. I'll let you know when I'll be able to make the trip down through PM.

The subbie isn't my commuter so dont think I drove on donut for 3 weeks lol :).

Okay let me know when your ready. ;)

Go see Delvin and Kiwi.

Kiwi has done countless installs on my old 04 wrx and now 06 sti.

Him and Delvin's work is second to none. Ive spent way to much time in that garage.

Thanks Jordon. ;) The white STI is back. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Delvin (Dplacen) installed my Apexcone HIDs and they came out great. I got the 5000k (Pure White) 35w setup. These thing really light up the road and spead the light. Delvin also installed my reinforced IC (from BDII).

As usually I am very happy with Delvin's work. ;)

Shoot Dplacen a PM if you need any work done on your car. He will take care of you.

BTW - While under the car Delvin noticed a slight oil leak because the ass clown from the dealer (12k service) didn't tighten the filter cap all the way.:mad:

Here is my $hitty pic of the HIDs w/yellow PIAA fogs

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii108/easynjrider/IMG_0065.jpg

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived