LegacyGT.com

Installations!

dplacen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with my dad, he took the car for 30k. He said "everything was done very well they are great guys. They took there time and made sure that everything was done the right way. Very professional work. He said he would have no problem going back to them."

If i were there i probably would have said the same thing.

BTW Uppipe is getting coated this week so ill be back:)

Just got off the phone with my dad, he took the car for 30k. He said "everything was done very well they are great guys. They took there time and made sure that everything was done the right way. Very professional work. He said he would have no problem going back to them."

If i were there i probably would have said the same thing.

BTW Uppipe is getting coated this week so ill be back:)

Glad I could help you out. ;)

Last night Delvin installed my JDM SpecB Rev C springs (from SpawnGT).

The drop and ride is perfect.

As usual, Delvin did a great job. I can't believe I had these for 9 months B4 having them installed.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Delvin,

Thanks again for installing my RSB. The car is definitely flatter on curves and it's better on the highway, too. It has less wiggle when you're changing lanes or going around a big sweeping curve and hit one of NJ's many bumps, potholes, or expansion seams. That's a nice benefit I was hoping for but was unsure if I'd get.

For anyone considering upgrading the rear sway bar, here's what I got: AVO rear sway bar (20mm solid), with brackets, bushings and end links. Got them from Rallitek: http://www.rallitek.com/avo20restbar.html

Delvin installed the RSB on the softer settings (there are two sets of holes for attaching the bar, one makes it firmer than the other). That seems perfectly fine, though I'm curious about how it would feel on the firmer setting. The softer is a very nice improvement over the original and I'm happy with it. Maybe after a few months of driving I'll try a change. We'll see.

BTW, my car is a 2006 OutbackXT. That's a turbo wagon, if you don't know. Between the station wagon body, the higher Outback ground clearance, and the turbo-powered acceleration, Subaru should have gone with a beefier RSB. Anyway, Delvin did a nice quick clean job and I'm happy. This is a modestly priced upgrade that makes a noticeable difference in the car's handling.

• 2 weeks later...
Borla Catback/HKS Uppipe/Cusco Strut Bar

As usual the service was great. Ian and Delvin did great work and everything looks and SOUNDS great.

Thanks Again

Glad i could help you out Dan.;)

Archived