LegacyGT.com

Installations!

dplacen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last week my friend and I worked on an 05 Legacy GT. The owner wanted to go back to stock. So The FMIC came off, bigger turbo, UP, DP, full exhaust, bigger injectors, tumble generator deletes and wheels all came off. The end result was a 05 subie back to stock.

dplacen installed my Cobb short shifter today with the full complement of bushings and tranny mount. Great work, great price!

Thanks Andrew! If you need anything else done let me know! ;)

If anybody's looking to get work done on their Subie, I highly recommend dplacen.

I had a 20G turbo, FMIC, turbo back, etc taken off and he did excellent work and I highly recommend him to the Subaru community.

Good price, great communication, and very professional. He got me up and running faster than the time he promised and took very good care of my car, which is more than I can say for some dealerships/performance shops.

Thanks again dplacen!

If you need any work done on your subie you need to PM Delvin he will definitely take care of you for a good price. He's also very professional. He installed my Cobb STS/bushings today and I am very happy with the work.
I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

If you need any work done on your subie you need to PM Delvin he will definitely take care of you for a good price. He's also very professional. He installed my Cobb STS/bushings today and I am very happy with the work.

Thanks Mark! See you at the Meet. :)

Delvin and Ian just installed the rear bushing and tranny mount to my Cobb STS. Now the Cobb STS is even better. It's a little notchy but I actually like it. I feel like I'm really connected to the car.

If you need installs or maintenance done you need to PM Dplacen. He will definitely hook you up for a great price. He is also a great source if you need some Subie advice with quick responses via PM.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived