LegacyGT.com

Installations!

dplacen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where exactly in South Jersey are you? Ill be living in Sea Isle this summer and will probably need to get some stuff installed.

-Pierce

I live in Neptune and work in Tinton Falls.

Delvin, thanks for installing my 5EAT insert. I can't tell any differences, I'll take it to work next week and see how it feels with stop and go traffics. :) Oh, don't forget next week's meet :lol: :lol: ;)

Ian, good catch with my rear wiper. Thanks dude.

Delvin, thanks for installing my 5EAT insert. I can't tell any differences, I'll take it to work next week and see how it feels with stop and go traffics. :) Oh, don't forget next week's meet :lol: :lol: ;)

Ian, good catch with my rear wiper. Thanks dude.

Thanks Jimmy. I'll see you at the meet.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Delvin an Ian = the sh*t...I been busten there ass to get my brake pads and coilovers installed..they went above and beyond to get my stuff on...wed. night at 6pm they finished everything in less then 2 hours.. they are Great Guys..you want something installed go to them...Great Prices..Take pride in what they do as well...

Delvin an Ian = the sh*t...I been busten there ass to get my brake pads and coilovers installed..they went above and beyond to get my stuff on...wed. night at 6pm they finished everything in less then 2 hours.. they are Great Guys..you want something installed go to them...Great Prices..Take pride in what they do as well...

I'm glad you liked our work. if you need anything else just let me know.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It took Delvin almost two whole minutes.... mostly waiting for the right tool to take it off (LOL).

Delvin...I will look you up for plugs and some other 60K items as I get closer (currently 53K on the clock). Thanks!

It took Delvin almost two whole minutes.... mostly waiting for the right tool to take it off (LOL).

Delvin...I will look you up for plugs and some other 60K items as I get closer (currently 53K on the clock). Thanks!

Let me know when your ready. ;)

Well I just got my car back from Delvin and I couldn't be happier. He did the cam seals, front crank seal, water pump, tensioner,

oil pump, p/s steering pump, and tranny and diff fluids for an awesome price. Delvin is a great guy to deal with ... very focused

on the quality and thoroughness of the work he does and very honest and upfront about everything. I wouldn't go to anyone else

with my car.. thanks a million!

Well I just got my car back from Delvin and I couldn't be happier. He did the cam seals, front crank seal, water pump, tensioner,

oil pump, p/s steering pump, and tranny and diff fluids for an awesome price. Delvin is a great guy to deal with ... very focused

on the quality and thoroughness of the work he does and very honest and upfront about everything. I wouldn't go to anyone else

with my car.. thanks a million!

Thanks Mike. Glad you were happy with the result.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Delvin and Ian are great guys and they do great work. They installed boost gauge and everything turned out great and is working well. Work was done very cleanly and proffessionally I will definatly be back for more.

Thanks for everything.

Delvin and Ian are great guys and they do great work. They installed boost gauge and everything turned out great and is working well. Work was done very cleanly and proffessionally I will definatly be back for more.

Thanks for everything.

Glad you were happy with the job. ;)

could use help with the check engine lite. i cleaned the egr valve. it was loaded with carbon. the lite came back on a week later. the a/c condenser took a rock hit also. would like to get the a/c back up and running too. what do you think ?

could use help with the check engine lite. i cleaned the egr valve. it was loaded with carbon. the lite came back on a week later. the a/c condenser took a rock hit also. would like to get the a/c back up and running too. what do you think ?

Pm'ed you.. ;)

Thanks for everything.

And more and more and more, trust me.;)

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived