LegacyGT.com

Installations!

dplacen

I am from East Brunswick (08816). How far are you from me? Whitetiger is about an hour away. Are you closer for me? I need F/R sway bar and Bilstein + Pink need to be install.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Uncle Lewie's coilovers today. Racing comps with Camber plates. Very nice coilovers and his STI is super clean. Thanks again Jordan. ;)

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o125/dplacen/100_1725.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o125/dplacen/100_1726.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o125/dplacen/100_1727.jpg

Thats my car.

Delvin is the man! The work that he does is flawless and every time I bring my car to him the work he does is second to none.

Delvin also took his time to make sure and measure the ride heights were setup and the coilovers were locked. He does not over look any details and his prices are more then FAIR!

Give him a call, does the best work around.

• 2 weeks later...

Delvin,

FYI. I ordered a rear asb from Rallitek on Dec. 3. I'm still waiting for it.

Whenever it arrives I'll pm you to arrange installation. I'm disappointed because I thought I'd have it on by now.

-- Jerry

• 1 month later...
Just got back from delvins. He installed my HID's.. took 2 hours , very clean set up. he works for perfection and i believe i got that. would definetly go back to him again, and recomend others. cant wait for night time!

Just got back from delvins. He installed my HID's.. took 2 hours , very clean set up. he works for perfection and i believe i got that. would definetly go back to him again, and recomend others. cant wait for night time!

Thanks! I know your going to love it when it get's dark out. ;)

you did a great job, i just got back from driving out in the dark, yes they are very bright i can see everything, i feel bad for people in front of me

Oh well for the other people. :rolleyes::lol:

Delvin and Ian just installed the hella supertones and Rallitek(IPD) RSB on my wagon. They did a very great job. I'm very happy about the result. :)

BTW, I don't know RSB can make such a difference. I should have done it earlier.

Delvin and Ian just installed the hella supertones and Rallitek(IPD) RSB on my wagon. They did a very great job. I'm very happy about the result. :)

BTW, I don't know RSB can make such a difference. I should have done it earlier.

Glad to have done the job. Thanks! ;)

Delvin changed my oil and cleaned my K&N filter for me yesterday and car seems to be pulling harder especially when I got on the Parkway so I guess the filter was dirtier than I thought. Would definately recommend his services to anyone.

I had delvin help with some exhaust work that was causing me some problems. They fixed the problem perfectly and everything is working smoothly again. They also helped with some basic maintenance.

If you need mods or maintenance I recommend Delvin and Ian.

Thanks

I had delvin help with some exhaust work that was causing me some problems. They fixed the problem perfectly and everything is working smoothly again. They also helped with some basic maintenance.

If you need mods or maintenance I recommend Delvin and Ian.

Thanks

I believe we saw each other around 6:20pm last Sat. I was driving ABP LGT wagon. ;)

Archived