LegacyGT.com

Installations!

dplacen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dplacen (Delvin & Ian) just installed my STi uppipe (w/resistor) and the car feels great. I haven't had a chance to really open it up because of the traffic and rain on Saturday. This is a long install and it was done very professionally. The car runs like new except better.

Summer is just around the corner so if you need installs or maintenance work done send Dplacen a PM.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Dplacen (Delvin & Ian) just installed my STi uppipe (w/resistor) and the car feels great. I haven't had a chance to really open it up because of the traffic and rain on Saturday. This is a long install and it was done very professionally. The car runs like new except better.

Summer is just around the corner so if you need installs or maintenance work done send Dplacen a PM.

Thanks Mark! Let me know when you get the Boost Gauge. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Delvin for helping me install my RBS Lip. Getting it on the lift I realized there was another screw/pin that needs to be removed from the bumper in order to get the flat bolt on the screws (I'm a noob!!).

If anyone needs installs or maintenance work done on their Subies should PM Dplacen. Great price and very professional work.

I'll also got to meeting some STI guys that were getting their STIs ready for the track. Pretty cool. Trust me these STI guys would trust their cars (highly modded - for proformance)with just anybody.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Delvin and Ian hooked up my Motorsport boost gauge (used) with the Casopolis 52 mm/storage cubbypod last night and it looks great. These guys are good. PM Dplacen if you need installs or maintenence work done on your car for a great price.

Delvin and Ian hooked up my Motorsport boost gauge (used) with the Casopolis 52 mm/storage cubbypod last night and it looks great. These guys are good. PM Dplacen if you need installs or maintenence work done on your car for a great price.

Thanks Mark! ;) Anyone else need work done?

• 3 weeks later...

Once again Delvin and Ian hooked me up for a great price. They installled my XO2 Racing catback and did a great job. I am getting use to the sound but I already had the Perrin mufflers so it just a little louder when you get on it. You really feel the difference in 2nd gear.

Also, Delvin drilled some holes in the center of my RBS lip to elimnate the small gap. It looks much better now.

You need to PM Dplacen (Delvin) if you need any work done on your car (installs or maintenence) for a great price. These guys know their stuff, trust me.

• 2 weeks later...

Delvin and his colleague installed JDM Spec B struts/springs and brakes/lines/fluid for me. The install was quick and professional, they know what they're doing and have all the right tools.

If you need work done on your subie these guys will help you out.

Thanks!

Delvin (Dplacen) just installed my Hella Supertones behind my mesh grille. It turned out great. I don't have pictures but they look similar to CasopoliS'(painted blue and mounted in the center). These suckers are loud.

Delvin also installed my Kartboy exhaust hangers(5). The mufflers are nice and tight. No bouncing around.

PM Dplacen if you need any work done on you car (installs or maintenance). You'll be happy you did.

• 2 weeks later...

Delvin installed my used Megan Racing Headers tonight and job went great. I had some bolts missing from previous install work from Precision Tuning who I will never go back to again after Delvin and Ian showed me how jacked my car was.

The one stud was stripped on the turbo so thats why there wasn't a bolt there and therefore I had a exhaust leak, from now on I'm going to Delvin and Ian for all my installs they are great.

Once I get the boost gauge Delvin I'll hit you up with an PM and I'll look into the JDM suspension as well in the meantime.

Thanks again for everything and if you talk to Ian before he leaves tell him I hope he has a great trip.

Oh forgot to mention anyone wondering what the car sounds like with headers on it sounds alot more like a muscle car at idle thats for sure. I stopped at work to have a coworker listen to difference and he pointed it out to me. I can definately feel the difference up high too as I expected. I'm going to reset the ECU tomorrow so it relearns for it and update in a week how it is.

Delvin installed my used Megan Racing Headers tonight and job went great. I had some bolts missing from previous install work from Precision Tuning who I will never go back to again after Delvin and Ian showed me how jacked my car was.

The one stud was stripped on the turbo so thats why there wasn't a bolt there and therefore I had a exhaust leak, from now on I'm going to Delvin and Ian for all my installs they are great.

Once I get the boost gauge Delvin I'll hit you up with an PM and I'll look into the JDM suspension as well in the meantime.

Thanks again for everything and if you talk to Ian before he leaves tell him I hope he has a great trip.

Oh forgot to mention anyone wondering what the car sounds like with headers on it sounds alot more like a muscle car at idle thats for sure. I stopped at work to have a coworker listen to difference and he pointed it out to me. I can definately feel the difference up high too as I expected. I'm going to reset the ECU tomorrow so it relearns for it and update in a week how it is.

Precision Tuning - I've heard so many negative stories about their work. They installed my Perrin mufflers in Nov '06 the driver's side tip was not even with the passenger side ($100.00).

Also, I called and asked them about the ACT or Spec clutches the person I spoke to said he would call me back, which he never did.

Do yourself a favor, PM Dplacen before you even think about going to Percision Tuning.

Dplacen - Great professional work for less!!

Archived