LegacyGT.com

Installations!

dplacen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delvin and his boy Ian install my Tein S-tech springs last night. They had it done in about an 1:15 minutes and it couldnt have been done in a more professional manner. They price was also unbeatable. It was less than half what most shops quoted me for the same job. Also found a slight leak in my tranny cooler line that could have been a more serious problem.

Ill be back for more work and couldnt be happier!!

-Andrew

Delvin and his boy Ian install my Tein S-tech springs last night. They had it done in about an 1:15 minutes and it couldnt have been done in a more professional manner. They price was also unbeatable. It was less than half what most shops quoted me for the same job. Also found a slight leak in my tranny cooler line that could have been a more serious problem.

Ill be back for more work and couldnt be happier!!

-Andrew

Glad you were happy with the install. ;)

just got a basic tranny fluid swap......although the tranny fluid didn't give me the desired results it was done perfectly in about 30min......actualy about an hour and a half with all the bsing we did lol....good tech and good price....would deffinitly have delvin do work agian.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived