LegacyGT.com

Installations!

dplacen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im guessing Delvin cannot accept CC payments right? I need some 30k mile services done.. but dont have the cash handy, but a few hundy worth of gift cards (visa/amex) laying around so I might just have to use a shop.

Get a cash advance or have your C.C. company issue you a pin number. I know cash withdrawals from the ATM have a higher APR but if you go to a shop for a 30K mile service it is going to be a lot more expensive.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• 4 weeks later...

The King of Parts has a sale on Cusco and Perrin sway bars next month. Hint, Hint.

BTW, if you need work or installs done on your Subie you need to PM Dplacen. He'll take care of you.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you help with a STi uppipe and DP gut? Mine has some serious rust issues (sat for a winter in western PA :( and i dont want to risk doing it "alone" lol

I can turn a wrench but never done anything on a turbo

I just had the following installed by Delvin and his buddy Ian today:

1) Superpro LCA bushings (offset type)

2) Cusco F/R sways w/Energy Suspension Bushings &/AVO RSB bracket

3) Goodridge SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads & SuperBlue brake fluid

They did excellent work and I'd highly recommend them if you need to have any work done. They are very professional and have an awesome setup....they have just about everything you could possibly need including a lift. They even managed to weld shut a nagging exhaust leak thats been bugging me for months.

The ride home was awesome - the car stops and handles sooo much better.....the only bad thing is that now it's really evident that the struts/springs are in need of upgrading :lol:. Looks like I'll be visiting them in the very near future.

I just had the following installed by Delvin and his buddy Ian today:

1) Superpro LCA bushings (offset type)

2) Cusco F/R sways w/Energy Suspension Bushings &/AVO RSB bracket

3) Goodridge SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads & SuperBlue brake fluid

They did excellent work and I'd highly recommend them if you need to have any work done. They are very professional and have an awesome setup....they have just about everything you could possibly need including a lift. They even managed to weld shut a nagging exhaust leak thats been bugging me for months.

The ride home was awesome - the car stops and handles sooo much better.....the only bad thing is that now it's really evident that the struts/springs are in need of upgrading :lol:. Looks like I'll be visiting them in the very near future.

Thanks carlos! It was nice meeting you. If you need me just pm me. ;)

Archived