LegacyGT.com

Fulcrum Superpro LCA bushes (group buy?)

hifiandmtb

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too. Please send emails asap to everyone letting us know if we're in the group, and if we aren't, that our paypal refunds are in process.

Thanks.

+2

If I'm one of those that are "waiting" I'd certainly like to know...and have the option of getting a refund.

C'mon guys - Rallitek took a big chance placing a large order to accomodate the level of interest on this board. I understand hanging in limbo is uncomfortable but give these guys a chance.

If not you're leaving them exposed, the ultimate result will be vendors being less likely to stock the items you want for fear of the same thing happening. That means you'll have to wait longer for other items.

Hang in there.

Oh, I see. So you're still interested in buying them but you need to keep the purchase within that 45 day Paypal period, no? Nothing wrong with that. I just saw those three posts and worried there would be a run of ppl bailing completely b/c things took longer than expected.

Mine are in route from Global Performance as of today. I ordered directly before the Rallitek buy happened, so I managed to get in before your large order was placed.

I placed that order on the 5th of Oct, I'll receive them on the 11th or so of Nov., about 5 weeks. Those of you wanting out can always order thru them, they will place your order overseas & it will be filled behind the Rallitek order, so maybe 5-6+ weeks. Plus Global charges more than Rallitek.

So I'm just saying you have another option but it's uglier than staying on board with Rallitek.

No. Don't get the wrong impression. I'm not mad or anything. I would LOVE to be one of the lucky ones to get the bushings.

It is a bit troubling that there hasn't been a response in this thread since svxr8dr posted up his original bit of bad news.

If it turns out badly for my bushes then I can wait until someone has them in stock you know?

i got an email from rallitek today telling me the bushings are backordered till 11/03. i am just curious if i am one of the 6 people getting the regular version soon. i would love the bushings, but i can use the money on my credit card payement for now

Valued Customers-

My name is Chris Delano. I'm one of the division managers for IPD/Rallitek group. First off I would like to thank all of you for your patience. I'm writing all of you to speak on the behalf of our company. Marc Lein has been working very hard to get these particular bushings here promptly and on time. I just returned from the SEMA show that took place November 1st, through the 4th. I did speak to one of the head engineers at Super Pro out of Australia. They are completely aware of this thread and us trying our best to serve you with product. On a previous post Marc informed all of you that we were only going to be recieving a few units on our first order, this is true. Our initial order was double what we have already taken orders on. Marc informed me of this while I was at the SEMA show. I then spoke with Super Pro about the issue. They are doing their best to get us the rest of our order to complete all the pending back orders with you.

I understand the Rallitek website has been taking orders since the beginning of October and you have a concern around the payment through Pay Pal. I also understand that Pay Pal has a refund policy of 45 days. We would gladly refund you now if you are not able to wait for the following shipments to arrive. If you like you can always place the order with us on a later date. The sets of bushings that are due in will go to the people that placed the orders first via web or phone. This is a new product that we are very appreciative about bringing to the table. We apologize for the time delays in this particular product and want to serve you the best we can.

I'm in the process of getting more information on exact ETA's on this product for all of you. This product will be available very soon. Due to this being new, I apologize for the delay and all your patience.

PAY PAL CUSTOMERS- Please call or e mail us if you would like a refund on your back order item. Once we issue the refund, you will need to call back after we have the product in stock for another order. If you would like to keep your place in line, we will ship to you automatically once they are available. IPD/Ralliek value your support and want nothing more than to bring great products to you and your vehicles. I will follow up once again after I get more detailed information from Super Pro. Thank you

Christopher Delano

Executive Assistant/Project Manager

800-444-6473 ext 148

chris@ipdusa.com

Valued Customers-

My name is Chris Delano. I'm one of the division managers for IPD/Rallitek group. First off I would like to thank all of you for your patience. I'm writing all of you to speak on the behalf of our company. Marc Lein has been working very hard to get these particular bushings here promptly and on time. I just returned from the SEMA show that took place November 1st, through the 4th. I did speak to one of the head engineers at Super Pro out of Australia. They are completely aware of this thread and us trying our best to serve you with product. On a previous post Marc informed all of you that we were only going to be recieving a few units on our first order, this is true. Our initial order was double what we have already taken orders on. Marc informed me of this while I was at the SEMA show. I then spoke with Super Pro about the issue. They are doing their best to get us the rest of our order to complete all the pending back orders with you.

I understand the Rallitek website has been taking orders since the beginning of October and you have a concern around the payment through Pay Pal. I also understand that Pay Pal has a refund policy of 45 days. We would gladly refund you now if you are not able to wait for the following shipments to arrive. If you like you can always place the order with us on a later date. The sets of bushings that are due in will go to the people that placed the orders first via web or phone. This is a new product that we are very appreciative about bringing to the table. We apologize for the time delays in this particular product and want to serve you the best we can.

I'm in the process of getting more information on exact ETA's on this product for all of you. This product will be available very soon. Due to this being new, I apologize for the delay and all your patience.

PAY PAL CUSTOMERS- Please call or e mail us if you would like a refund on your back order item. Once we issue the refund, you will need to call back after we have the product in stock for another order. If you would like to keep your place in line, we will ship to you automatically once they are available. IPD/Ralliek value your support and want nothing more than to bring great products to you and your vehicles. I will follow up once again after I get more detailed information from Super Pro. Thank you

Christopher Delano

Executive Assistant/Project Manager

800-444-6473 ext 148

chris@ipdusa.com

I'm in no big hurry. I will just wait. Also thanks for giving us a good deal.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I ordered from GlobalPerformanceParts.com back on Sep 28th, before Rallitek started offering the item. I just got an email today from Global stating that my order status was finally updated from "pending" to "shipped".

There's a supply vs demand issue here but Rallitek can't control the rate of manufacture on this item; that's up to Fulcrum and the anticipated availability of quantities is not there yet. Rallitek is offering a nice 22% discount compared to the shipped price from Global. I've ordered from Rallitek before and have been happy with them.

When you send payment via PayPal, it's immediately debited from your account. That's something the merchant doesn't control. If you ordered by CC on their web site or by phone then they hold off on charging your card until the item ships.

If any PayPal folks want to cancel and switch to credit card, just email sales@rallitek.com and I will take care of it for you.

The manufacturer (SuperPro) and (Global US Distributor) have purchase orders from RalliTEK for 40+ of each bushing kit. The orders are not being filled as fast as we all would like. I have the pressure on to get them as fast as possible, but please remember these are new items, and we are on the cutting edge of product information in this forum. Many new products get introduced here, and if they are popular the demand is sometimes hard to satisfy at first.

Orders will be filled on a first ordered, first filled basis to keep things fair. RalliTEK is here as your retailer to provide you with the customer service you expect. Where we can not control a manufacturer filling orders. We can keep in contact with you, and act as your agent to the manufacturers and distributors to get you the parts you want, and refund your order at your request, Anytime. Even if the PayPal refund date has passed. RalliTEK will refund in full if needed.

I have personal emails in to Global here in USA. We are very close with them. I will pass on any information as I recieve it.

I am sorry for the delays.

Sean S.

If any PayPal folks want to cancel and switch to credit card, just email sales@rallitek.com and I will take care of it for you.

The manufacturer (SuperPro) and (Global US Distributor) have purchase orders from RalliTEK for 40+ of each bushing kit. The orders are not being filled as fast as we all would like. I have the pressure on to get them as fast as possible, but please remember these are new items, and we are on the cutting edge of product information in this forum. Many new products get introduced here, and if they are popular the demand is sometimes hard to satisfy at first.

Orders will be filled on a first ordered, first filled basis to keep things fair. RalliTEK is here as your retailer to provide you with the customer service you expect. Where we can not control a manufacturer filling orders. We can keep in contact with you, and act as your agent to the manufacturers and distributors to get you the parts you want, and refund your order at your request, Anytime. Even if the PayPal refund date has passed. RalliTEK will refund in full if needed.

I have personal emails in to Global here in USA. We are very close with them. I will pass on any information as I recieve it.

I am sorry for the delays.

Sean S.

If we contact you can you tell us what "number" we are in line for these things?

Has anyone in the US installed theirs yet. How is it on US roads? I will just have to go stage 2 while I wait.:lol:
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived