LegacyGT.com

Fulcrum Superpro LCA bushes (group buy?)

hifiandmtb

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found out the bushing kits will take 1-2 weeks to be manufactured according to SuperPro.

Once our order is filled, they are being shipped airfreight. Air takes about a week to clear customs here in USA.

So we have 2-4 weeks for the parts to arrive. I will add the units to www.RalliTEK.com ASAP and we can start taking orders.

I ordered 80 units. 75-80% Standard, 20-25% Offest, and only 4 mixed kits. (based on our poll)

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

That is great to hear!

Sean, do you know how much caster will be added if the offset kit is installed?

My experience is standard bush = +0.5 degrees & offset bush = +1.0 degrees.

The change in numerical points is minor, but the real difference on the road is large. The OEM bush squishes & squirms so much that the dynamic caster delta is larger.

I will have the GB in place on Monday. Remember we still have a few weeks before the parts arrive.

Monday, I am adding the parts to www.RalliTEK.com and post the GB link in a thread. The link will take you directly to the RalliTEK shopping cart with discounts already added. This will be the only way to get the discount online.

The other option will be to call in and mention "LegacyGT.com Group Buy" at 1-888-773-1212.

Pre-Orders will be taken, but your card will not be charged until the parts are ready to ship.

Thanks everyone, I think this will be a great product and I can't wait to get a set on my car.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

Joon and Henkle: Look 3 and 4 posts above your own, respectively, and you'll see a post from Rallitek indicating that he will be posting a direct link to the product with the group buy discount applied.

Mind you, he also said he'd do it yesterday...

But given that it'll be 3-4 weeks, I don't think there's any huge rush.

Andy

Everyone with a slight pull, especially to the right, what is your caster? If it is less than 1 degree, it might be that your subframe needs to be adjusted, someting a frame alignment shop could do for $50 (or if you are underwarranty and haven't done any other mods, check with the dealership). It doesn't sound like these bushings are not setup to correct small alignment issues like that, more for giving you better geometry for road cource setup.

Ah - that's exactly what they are set up to do!

Update:

Pricing will have to be updated due to some code issues I am having on our website. My web host Yahoo is working on the issue. Currently I wanted to offer $105 shipped. So If you add the item to the shopping cart and checkout, enter the coupon code 'FulcrumGB' to recieve an additional $10 off. This should cover the cost of ground shipping for almost everyone.

http://www.rallitek.com/superpro.html

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

Wanted to place order... but for me (to 08525) the shipping is over $12. :mad:

Did you use the coupon code? (Total should have been approx $107.) I wanted to just offer the free ship, but right now I can't. I had to use an average ship cost. I am sorry your cost is a bit more than the $105 I hoped for. West coast guys will come out a buck or two ahead, and east coast can be a buck or two more. I am hoping to fix the issue, but there is no ETA on that right now.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

Coupon Code: FulcrumGB

Did you use the coupon code? (Total should have been approx $107.) I wanted to just offer the free ship, but right now I can't. I had to use an average ship cost. I am sorry your cost is a bit more than the $105 I hoped for. West coast guys will come out a buck or two ahead, and east coast can be a buck or two more. I am hoping to fix the issue, but there is no ETA on that right now.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

Coupon Code: FulcrumGB

Dude $107 is a good price don' be sorry! Thanks for picking up this GB for us!!!

Sean - order placed, thank you! I just wanted to bring the discrepancy to your attention.

CasopoliS - thank you very much, I oversee my finances myself, no need for advice of this kind.

Archived