LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone in the Philly area know / recommend a good place to do an alignment on a lowered car?

Alright, got back earlier from Mickey's Suburban Alignment, and they did very well. I'm throughly satisfied. :)

Where's Mickey's at? I think I may actually go to the King of Parts... he was telling me they have all the new computer equipment to do it. And if not, one of they're other shops up there has brand new equipment that can do it.

Where's Mickey's at? I think I may actually go to the King of Parts... he was telling me they have all the new computer equipment to do it. And if not, one of they're other shops up there has brand new equipment that can do it.

950 Sussex Blvd.

Broomall, PA

I got mine done at a detailing shop whose tinter was from Nj. and came to the wayne area right on rt.30, but his not doing tint anymore. I got pulled over on rt.422 going to pottstown and they said. I had 3% tint on my windows with that machine that they put on to your window.

I got mine done at auto addictions which is now on 145 I believe. They moved from Hamilton Blvd I think. Was $200 I believe, maybe $225.

yea they r on 145 now, but dont due window tinting ne more. i wanted to go there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If anyone is interested, there is a SCCA event at the Boeing plant in Ridley Park this weekend. Looks like a novice training course.

http://www.phillyscca.com/solo2/flyers/2008/novice_school.html

Man, I work there, and I didn't know about it...good thing there are more sessions coming up. I live in Jersey but work in Ridley Park - can I still post here?

Man, I work there, and I didn't know about it...good thing there are more sessions coming up. I live in Jersey but work in Ridley Park - can I still post here?

we will let it slide for now.....;)

Fulofkix. Which building do you work in? Me and CIADrew are over in 3.07. I don't remember seeing any '08s around here.

They always put up the signs in the parking lot over on Stewart St side.

Archived