LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Im from South Scranton..Minooka is Subaru haven..We should all meet up and take a group shot of the whipps, possibly a huge parking lot..

As Spank sugested, we should get together in some parking lot and take pics. I need to wash and wax the Leggy first. I grew up in Dunmore, moved away for 30 years and now I'm back. Like I posted before, I don't see many LGTs. There's and '07 SpecB at the YMCA in Dunmore every day and I've seen an '05 at the Price Chooper in Dunmore. Mostly what I see are PZERO Legacys and NA Outbacks. No GTs. Even the folks at Minooka Motors admits that they don't sell many GTs. They have an '08 SpecB on the lot for months and I bet it's still there. I guess I'm suprised because when I lived in Northern VA there where tons of LGTs and STIs. There are many tuner shops in VA and MD. also. Maybe it's the gas prices, maybe it's the poor roads up here, or the larger snowfalls, but LGTs are rare up here.

Us LGTs owners should get together and compare notes and our rides. I'd love to organize this, but I'm not familar with this area anymore and will have to learn it all over again. Where and when would be good for most of us?

I'd love to organize this, but I'm not familar with this area anymore and will have to learn it all over again. Where and when would be good for most of us?

That casey highway messin with you? Take a drive up to montage mountain if you want to see alot of changes!

Does anyone want to swap trunks with me!? I have OBP stock spoiler, de-badged trunk that is dynamatted. I want to get rid of the spoiler and would like to do an even swap. I am willing to drive and do all of the wrenching. I can also remove the sound supression but is a very nice feature.

I live in Bucks County: North of PHILLY

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!> Thank you.

Does anyone want to swap trunks with me!? I have OBP stock spoiler, de-badged trunk that is dynamatted. I want to get rid of the spoiler and would like to do an even swap. I am willing to drive and do all of the wrenching. I can also remove the sound supression but is a very nice feature.

I live in Bucks County: North of PHILLY

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!> Thank you.

oh shit... another forum member in bucks county. wish i could help you with the trunk, but i have a wagon. what part of bucks?

damn man, i wish you were looking the other way around. im looking for the same thing. i wanna lose my spoiler and i have an 05 obp gt as well. damnit. wish i could help. but in your search, if you happen to find to people looking to switch, let me know.

Will do bud.

Newtown, eh? I'm in Newtown as well. I may have spotted you before... i've seen an OBP off of Dolington Rd. once or twice.

Yeah, I live off of Eagle and Woodhill! I am always driving around. The chances are that you will see me more now as I just graduated from PSU.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived