LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The eclipse amps are nice, but I'd go with (as far as what we carry) kicker. I had an awesome system in my last vehicle, 2001 Dakota R/T, Polk momo components, kicker 650x4, 12" L7 on a kicker sx1250.1. Still have it all figuring out how I wanna put it on my legacy. Send me a PM and stop by

awesome set up

If I had the $$$$, I would go Alpine factory integration to hook in satellite and nav, bluetooth, and dvd and go with the 7" nav screen and then incorporate your amps and speakers :icon_lol: .

I went with a cleansweep to a 5 channel amp (to save space) and then added in a stand alone kenwood touchscreen w/ navigation screen and a dvd player. Next plan is to build a custom sub enclosure to fit over the rear strut tower bar to get even more space. I wish I had known about that Alpine setup before I blew all my money on the original install (before the Kenwood).

I didn't have the $3000 to do it. It's the freakin nav box that costs so much. There was a guy on here, I dont know if he still is, but he was selling his screen with the bezel that fit. Another guy is selling the FIT control module.

Personally, for the money I would do this rather than the HCA radio removal kit and then adding in an eclipse head unit for 3 grand. That Alpine screen just looks awesome. If that nav box wasn't $1700, I would have done it.

I work at Boeing too, but for DCMA..., I have a DGM that's usually over in Lot 1.

Mark34, I park on the north side of lot 1 with another LGt. i've seen your car out there a few times...looks real nice, i love the DGM look on leggys.

Media, PA

2005.5 OBP LGT Limited

Tint(12%)

Cobb AP V2(TDC Maps)

Perrin Down Pipe(Front and Rear Sections)

Perrin Top Mount IC

K&N Drop In Filter

Intake Silencer Removal

Im down at school right now at Viginia Tech but i thought id check in for when i get home in early may. Anyone have any experience installing an up pipe because that is my next challenge and i really dont wish to tackle that one by myself.

-Pierce

Does anyone in the Philly area know / recommend a good place to do an alignment on a lowered car?

I hear Mickey's Suburban Alignment in Broomall, PA does a good job. One of my coworker says that dealerships around the area take cars to him to do alignments. I'm going there Monday morning to get my car aligned. I'll keep you posted!

I had mine done in Willow Grove at the place that installed my stereo. The tint came out well but I hated they way they installed my stereo. That's probably why I re-did it myself a few months ago.....

Thanks. It'll look even better once my coilovers and wheels come in. :) What building are you in? I'm in 3.07.

haha thats crazy...i'm in 3-07 too, blade shop support. I'll probably see u around there now that i know ur there too.

anyone near allentown know of a good place for window tinting?

i was just looking into it earlier this week...found a few threads for tinting places in philly. Here's the the shops i pulled from those threads:

http://www.smokinmoe.com/autotint.html

http://www.shadytinting.com/

Car Optics (next to NU-Look Car Wash)

7900 Roosevelt Blvd.

215-203-2000

www.s-waves.com

Car Pretty on Bustleton Rd

I called all of them and they range from 170 to 300. Post back with pics if you get it done please!...i'm still deciding if i should do it

I've done a lot of business with Soundwaves. I haven't been over there in a while. They're pretty good with the stereo installs, don't know about their tint though..... but that's a good ride from Allentown.

Ciadrew, I do all the overhaul blade reviews and acceptance. I probably know you. You over in the on the floor support cell by main bond?

I had my windows done at Smokin Moes and it cost $230

Some pics in post #64 & #68:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31799&page=5

that looks pretty good. is that the darkest u can go in PA? 35% right?

I didnt really want to drive to philly to have them tinted. i wanted to stay local since i think they need the car for a day right?

I've done a lot of business with Soundwaves. I haven't been over there in a while. They're pretty good with the stereo installs, don't know about their tint though..... but that's a good ride from Allentown.

Ciadrew, I do all the overhaul blade reviews and acceptance. I probably know you. You over in the on the floor support cell by main bond?

I got my tint done at soundwaves and it came out perfect. Couldnt have been happier...

-Andrew

Archived