LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drew, I used to live in ridley park ontop of the nail salon in town, close friends with the owners of double decker pizza. Now Im living near the granite run mall.

haha small world...i was just at double decker pizza earlier this week for lunch. Nice looking wagon you've got too, i'm gonna keep an eye out for it..i pass right by the mall evey day on 352.

Drew, I used to live in ridley park ontop of the nail salon in town, close friends with the owners of double decker pizza. Now Im living near the granite run mall.

shots from dutton st, I miss the sentra

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/ZtinkyBritches/DSCN0597.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/ZtinkyBritches/DSCN0594.jpg

Hood scoop on the Sentra. Almost missed it. :cool:

Braille B2015, RBS grill, Borla CBE, Zero/Sports rad shroud, Hayden TC, Group A crank & alt pulley - Mike

• 4 weeks later...
I was just in state college a few weeks ago. I didn't see you driving around but then again I wasn't sober much of the time!

its not your fault u werent sober.....u were in happy valley. i get out there everyonce in awhile. my buddy went to school there and sometimes we go out for the games. great time.

im from allentown, i live by the ppl building and someone that works at ppl has a spec b with exhaust.

Glenside here, work down in Ridley Park.

where at in ridley park? I'm over here at boeing and have seen another modded abp lgt in our parking lot with tints and a mesh grill... is that you?

I'm in levittown. 2005 OBP GT w/ 15% tint. Since I got mine 2 weeks ago ive seen a few guys around driving GTs but not too many. I also work at the circuit city in langhorne (by the Oxford valley mall) so if any body needs any help with electronics or just wants to stop by and bullshit about cars let me know.

The eclipse amps are nice, but I'd go with (as far as what we carry) kicker. I had an awesome system in my last vehicle, 2001 Dakota R/T, Polk momo components, kicker 650x4, 12" L7 on a kicker sx1250.1. Still have it all figuring out how I wanna put it on my legacy. Send me a PM and stop by

I'm in levittown. 2005 OBP GT w/ 15% tint. Since I got mine 2 weeks ago ive seen a few guys around driving GTs but not too many. I also work at the circuit city in langhorne (by the Oxford valley mall) so if any body needs any help with electronics or just wants to stop by and bullshit about cars let me know.

The guy in car audio that drives the older green and gold mustang lives a few houses down from me on my street.

Archived